Community post

Discussion

Infertility Buddies!

Anyone out there who has infertility, primary or secondary.
No matter your age, how many kids you already have etc

A place to talk about tests & treatments and of course chasing the illusive

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

60 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 60 Replies | Last Page

I think I fit in your boat. Have been trying for two years for #1 with one year doing fertility treatments. I usually have a lot of questions and I think I may have some good answers/advice too!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

hi dolphin!
welocme to the so far very quiet thread haha!
I am waiting for my period in June to start fertility tests, how about you?

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago • Post starter

I am waiting on AF to see if my current fertility treatments worked. I should know by this weekend. This last month I was on femara with an ovidriel shot to induce ovulation. Before that I took clomid for 5 months starting in July 11. My first round we concieved but miscarried, waited a few months and concieved using clomid again in October but that ended in an ectopic. We took 3 months off for my body to heal then did 3 unsuccessful months of clomid until switchin to femara and ovidrel this last month. It has been a long two years as the year before last we were TTC on our own with no luck at all. It has been a long hard road and we have had our ups and downs thats for sure!

Have you gone through any treatments or testing yet?

11 years ago

I had my first appointment at the infertility clinic on 01/05/12
I had an internal examination some swabs taken and a blood test to check my ivarian reserve.
I have to wait for my new cycle to start ( due 03/06) to get the next tests done. I'm having bloods to look for ovualtion taken on CD3,21,29 &35. An ultrasound and a HSG test. Mu husband has to have SA aswell.

I had a appointment for 4/25 but cancelled due to financial reasons. So we are back at it naturally. With PCOS TTC ON & off 7 years. With PCOS we can't rely on Opk's but i finally got a positive one..but when tested today the second line was medium tint. But any who.. good luck
to all. I am new to the forum and wanted to share part of my story.

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Genni25 - Hi and welcome! Best of luck we're all in this together

Thank-you

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Welcome Gen.

I can relate to your story as my dr thinks I may or may not have PCOS. I have a few symptoms (acne, poly cystic ovaries) but not the usual ones. I have regular periods, I am not overweight, and all of my hormone tests come back normal. So i may have it and have good control of it or I don't.. WHO KNOWS!

11 years ago

Hello-I have been ttc my second baby for almost 2 years. My first baby took almost 4 years to conceive.We finally had success with clomid, metformin, and a IUI I am so thankful for him he is so amazing!! But I really want another child. We also had a suprise pregnancy 1 year after my son was born. at our 9 week ultrasound we found out we were losing the baby, it was the worst day of my life So here we are again on all the same meds (no IUI this month), but we are starting them next month if we dont have success. I am new to this site but just hoping to find a new outlet for all the emotions that come with this. Hoping for a this month!

User Image

11 years ago

Dolphin,
Yeah,my hormones are whacked or they were. I pray they are balancing normally. I have in UN wanted facial hairs,chest,belly hairs.a receding hair line on head. My periods will come normally if I'm on birth control or provera. The doctors believe I don't ovulate on my own. But they say prayers can over come any and all. So that's all I can afford right now
P.S all are welcomed to add ne to friends.

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo