Community post

Discussion

Any success stories while using preseed, please share.

So I've been ttc #2 now for 2 yrs with a m/c 4/10/10 no known issues. They call it unexplained infertility..

I've read and heard so many things about preseed and I can't wait to try it.

Any ladies have any luck and when did you use it?? I planned on using OPK;s starting the day AF stops which is tomorrow so I don't miss my O day. I have a 32 days cycle so I usually O on cd17.

Did you ladies use it every time you BD or just around O time???

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

There!!

I was just reading your post and thought Id share my success with preseed.. DH and I had been trying for another since Nov 2011 with no luck,After a few cycles of complete chaos I began using OPK's in Feb and again with no luck. In March I began BBT to chart when I ovulated and pinpoint (or at least try) my fertile week. March was a bust,but I was thankful to see I was in fact ovulating. A good friend of mine that I met on here suggested I try preseed,I was a little hesitant but figured why not give it a try. So once af came to and end and it was getting to be around the time ovulation would occur i began using opk's again on cycle day 14,but this month for some reason my body geared up to ovulate but failed,so needless to say I was about to lose it!! I figured something was going on,but I continued to use the opk's and on cycle day 17 I got a pos opk and I ovulated on cycle day 18...But lets go back to the preseed...Once I figured out my body was trying to ovulate again I used preseed on cycle days 17,18 and low and behold i got pregnant that cylce,I'm currently 5wks 3dys!! I used 3mg's on the applicator and used it 15 mins before bd'ing and I gotta say that stuff is awesome!!! I hope this helped and I wanna wish you And I
you get your soon!!!

12 years ago

!!!!!

Im the "good friend" that Jenn2011 mentioned in her post.

I have been ttc since June 2011. I started out by using only opk's and that was cutting it for me. So I then threw bbt charting in... which let me say, I find bbt charting very very helpful and super accurate!!! Anyway, I started using pre~seed in Sept and got my first bfp that cycle!!! Sadly I had a m/c in Oct :(

I continued to use pre~seed... I even used it before and after (during of course) my fertile week. I also started using the CBFM in Dec. Well I got my BFP about 10 days ago and Im 4w6d pregnant today!!!

I dont think the CBFM really helped me get my bfp thou. It just gave me some extra "high" days but we were already bd'ing those days becus we were doing the "Deanna Plan" which you can find on my page. I personally love pre~seed and I will continue to use it even while Im pregnant. Its very natural feeling and it def does not dry up at all.... and it mimics your own cm so you cant go wrong. Alot of women try using FertileCM (pills) to increase their cm but I honestly believe that the pre~seed is good enough and you dont have to take a pill that you dont really know whats in it.

As Jenn used, I also used 3grams as well. You dont have to use it the days before or after O but I just loved it so much I just kept using it.

I hope this helps and I hope and pray you get your soon!!!

BEEN TRYING TO CONCEIVE MY RAINBOW BABY FOR 6 MONTHS SO HARD FOR A

12 years ago

Hello there,

I just got my BFPs after 4 months of TTC baby #2. I'm now 4 weeks pregnant. This was the first cycle I started taking FertilAid herbal supplements to regulate my hormones and cycle. We also bought the Pre~seed with applicators and used it every time before BD'ing. I only used about 2mg on the applicator. What ever works for you. I didn't BBT or OPK because I get the pain and some light spotting almost every time I ovulate. I agree, Pre~seed feels completely natural and not sticky. It really does seem to work with ease. Hopefully you use the Pre~seed this cycle and get your BFP and a sticky bean. If not, I suggest the FertilAid herbs, it really helped too IMO. I wish you the best. Have fun BD'ing.

12 years ago

this is my first cycle usuin preseed im still only 12dpo but with promising signs sore boobs for the past 4 days and faint frer's that dried darker i have posted some pics tell me what you think, i have been ttc for 10 months and if i get my bfp in 2 days i think i will owe it all to preseed

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo