Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

Anyone late 30's and up trying to conceive again? :) Pt.2 - Page 4

Reply by torontochick » May. 18, 2012 2:14am

Hey girls,
so in order to put myself out of my misery, I went to my regular gyno's office early this morning to get blood drawn. The downside is, they may not get the result before Monday :(

Have nice weekend!

xo

torontochick

Reply by esperanza » May. 18, 2012 8:04am

...and have a wonferful trip! Spain is "fabuloso"! enjoy no matter what

esperanza

Reply by mama_belle3 » May. 18, 2012 9:24am

Que maravilloso! Se diviertense en Espana. ¿De que parte de Espana le va?

No le precupe por nada. Buen viaje y le esperamos su regreso aqui.

mama_belle3

Reply by torontochick » May. 18, 2012 3:37pm

Esperanza and Mama Belle, I do not speak any Spanish, except for Hola! and Gracias! ;)

Although I will not be able to enjoy a single glass of Spanish red, I will definitely try to relax... I got the call from the gyno's office via voicemail, after I arrived at Palma airport...

I can hardly believe myself the news: My beta was 41!!! So, this means I am indeed preggers. OMG!! My hpt was supposed to be super-sensitive to detect HCG of 10, how could that line have been so faint yesterday? In any case, I am not complaining now - only praying.

Have a great weekend everyone. I will try to check back in the evenings, but we will be out and about during the day...

torontochick

Reply by Kraken » May. 19, 2012 8:44am

I am Cd27 and dpo13 today i am usually dry when AF is due but this month i am so wet and my (ttmi bit sorry) DH also commented on how wet i was during BDing hmmmmm hoping this is my month although i have no symptoms at all

Kraken

Reply by Wantbaby # 2 » May. 19, 2012 12:16pm

@torontochick congrats!!!!!! Enjoy your vacation!!!

Wantbaby # 2

Reply by mommymayer » May. 19, 2012 1:57pm

Torontochick CONGRATS!!!!! Have a blast on vacation!!

mommymayer

Reply by angel197088 » May. 19, 2012 2:06pm

OMG Toronto CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you, yaaaayyy!!!!

Lets get some more of those BFP's comin' woohooo

3 dpo here and waiting.......

DH-43
Me-41

User Image

angel197088

Reply by hopefulat40 » May. 19, 2012 5:20pm

toronto...Wooohooo!!! :) I am so excited!! :)

Now relax and go enjoy!

hopefulat40

Reply by mama_belle3 » May. 19, 2012 9:06pm

Congratulations, toronto! Enjoy Spain! Where will you be visiting? I lived in Spain for a year and traveled all over. It's a magical place.

mama_belle3

Reply by torontochick » May. 20, 2012 2:10pm

Hey ladies, checking in from the island of Mallorca. Thanks so much for all the good wishes.

Mama Belle, we are at the southern tip in a place called Cala Llombards, very nice and quiet.

I am enjoying the vacation but there is this little nagging feeling at the back of my head...what if... what if that beta was too low, what if it's not doubling and the bean isn't growing alright? I know we all have these fears. But there is nothing I can do but wait until the 29th when I can go for a follow up beta. My boobs seem less sore than a few days ago and I do not feel anything really yet. I've had insomnia for the past several days, which is about the only thing that is really different from before. No nausea just yet, only faintly in the morning before breakfast. Also why I'm wondering if my Hcg is still too low? I don't recall when m/s hit me with DS... not sure what I should be feeling.

Hoping and praying and sending baby dust!!

torontochick

Reply by torontochick » May. 20, 2012 2:15pm

Kraken... I think that "wetness" feeling could really be a sign!! I was very pessimistic about my last cycle and the one thing that suddenly gave me glimpse of hope was that my cervix started feeling different at around 10 or 11 dpo when I put in my suppositories and there was a feeling of wetness. Obviously, I was right about that feeling...

Good luck!!

torontochick

Reply by angel197088 » May. 20, 2012 10:03pm

Hang in there Toronto, so normal to have those feelings when we have been through the losses before. for that early I think that level is pretty decent, but I know all the worries and frets. Just try to relax, take care of you and enjoy that beautiful vacation. (I know easier said than done) thoughts and prayers are with you :)

OK now like ya said I know TMI but I have noticed that ummm...extra wetness last yesterday and today, while checking CP, and didn't realize that was a good sign, wooohoooo, for all of us. let this be our month

DH-43
Me-41

User Image

angel197088

Reply by Kraken » May. 21, 2012 3:24am

Thanx Toronto i really hope so been trying for nearly 3 yrs now one m/c and two chemicals so heres hoping. AF was due yesterday or today depends how it feels

Kraken

Reply by Kraken » May. 22, 2012 3:00am

Well im out. AF showed this morning totally guttered dont know what we can do. Feel like giving up but dont want to

Kraken

Reply by angel197088 » May. 22, 2012 11:30am

OH Kraken I'm so sorry, but nope you're NOT allowed to give up :) But I do have an idea of how you feel, it can be so frustrating and depressing sometimes. (((HUGS))) Hang in there hun.

Ok so I am now 6 DPO, big scare this morning not sure if it's a good thing or not, but a significant temp drop this morning just below coverline, but AF isn't due for another 8 days. Having a bit of cramping just on my lower left side of my abdomen. Not quite sure what this means. Plus down with a yucky cold, blaahhh...so hope my temp goes back up tomorrow morning.

DH-43
Me-41

User Image

angel197088

Reply by Kraken » May. 22, 2012 12:32pm

Thanx Angel. My DH wont let me give up that easy lol. Wish we could afford IVF

Kraken

Reply by mommymayer » May. 22, 2012 12:54pm

I'm sorry Kraken...don't give up. This next month could be yours!! It will happen :)

Angel, keeping my fingers crossed for you!

mommymayer

Reply by hopefulat40 » May. 22, 2012 12:55pm

Toronto...everyone has those feelings!! :) Relax, and enjoy - when you come back you can test again and see that perfect sticky bean!!

Kraken - :( I know how hard it is to be disapointed by a bfn...but stay positive and know there is always next month!! You can do it!!

Angel - one temp change - no big deal...but, what if its an implantation dip!! Wohooo!! :)

All is well here - finally o'ed. Never had it happen on CD15 and I had 3 opks that were strong positives!!? What the heck? I usually have 1 positive and o on CD12.. However, I still have my fingers crossed!!

Sticky vibes and baby dust on all who read the forum! :)

T

hopefulat40

Reply by Kraken » May. 22, 2012 12:57pm

Thanx everyone. Going to get OPK for next month and see if that helps. Maybe some soy inflavous as well

Kraken