Community post

Discussion

Anyone late 30's and up trying to conceive again? :) Pt.2

View Full Post

Part 2 of the original "Anyone 38 and higher trying to conceive again? :)" thread started in Feb.

Here's part one of the thread:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=8372

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

327 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 327 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!
to angel

Thanks everyone for kind words and support; when I read Lisserb's response that was almost an eye-opening when she says "my life didn't change"...so I was blaming my mc-s on being stressed and feeling low but there was much more. We bought bigger house (I got eccepted offer a day before learning about missed mc) and now we are in process of moving and it is not easy - but now we are close to this point when we may start enjoying new place vs the chaos of moving
afm in ttc area - I was glad to go back to my NORMAL cycle with Ov on day 14-15 with 28-29 days long (last one was wacky after mc - ov on day 11, 21 day long)
So today I am dpo 1 - tww began. No mattter what will be the outcome of this cycle I feel good about it- because I know we did our part and now we just need some help from higher places...
How are our "mommas" doing? I hope MM, paradise, airsing and ttc 41 will stop by with update we (those who didn't graduate yet this thread ) need some positive vibes and inspiration

11 years ago

*hugs* Esperenza. I hope things settle down for you now that the move is done and you are able to get a good sticky pregnancy.

Karen, good to see you here! I'm doing well, in a TWW, but not really thinkIng about the outcome either way. I'm going to test on the weekend and then again on Monday morning, because I have an appt with my RE and a dental check up (with X-rays), so I want to know if there's a chance we got lucky on our own after the hsg.

Torontochick, I really hope your retrieval goes well and you get a healthy, sticky embryo! Good Luck!

Hope our grad mamas are all doing okay.

Luck and hugs to everyone!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Welcome Kraken! Hang in there, it's frustrating, but the outcome is worth it all!

Angel - so exciting! Keeping fingers crossed that line continues to darken!

Lots of positive on this board, hopefully rubs off on all of us!

I think I'm 4 dpo, so I'm patiently waiting :)

Love and baby dust to all!

11 years ago

Morning ladies! I've just been lurking lately as there's not much to report. Currently 8 weeks + 3, my ms has been a bit less this weeks which has me slightly freaked but I also read a long thread on another site that had numerous women with the same thing at the same time. I still have some, mostly at night now & no other "bad" symptoms so I'm just keeping the faith. Next appt is a week from tomorrow, it's w/ the midwife so no scan I'm sure. I'm hoping she tries the doppler for some reassurance but we'll see. Considering getting one for myself but I can see getting really obsessed w/ it!

I'll be keeping sticky bean thoughts! We need more graduates!!!

Me: almost 42 (May) DH: 42 DD: soon to be 3 (also May!) Honeymoon baby conceived at 38, born at 39 08/11 mc 9.5 weeks. Lost heartbeat, growth stopped 7.5 weeks d&c 11weeks 02/12 chemical pg 4 weeks + 4 (surprise pg) 04/12 BFP!! EDD 12/09/12 PLEASE GOD! PRAISE GOD!! My cocktail:prenatal baby aspirin EPO cd1-O B-100 maca, vitex green tea Now: Prometrium 100mg, by mouth, 2x a day

11 years ago

honestly airiesing, my hubby got me one our last pregnancy with our little guy, yes I did get a little OCD with it, but was also reassuring to be able to hear his little heart still going each day. So that way, I didn't stress over 4wks before seeing the dr. wondering if his little heart was still going or if I was going to go in expecting to hear it and it not be there. So it actually helped me relax alot by having one here at home. atleast for me anyways.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies! Just wanted to peek in and say Hi and to sprinkle a sack-full of baby dust across this thread!

Hopefulat40, MM, how are you both doing? I miss chatting with yall!

I'm just over 14w now, in that waiting phase lol.... Waiting to feel big movements, waiting for a gender scan, just waiting. Doc appt in a week, and can't wait.

Good luck to all of the ladies here. Love passionately and do not stress Take care of yourselves!

*sprinkling more baby dust on everyone*

User Image

11 years ago

Lisser - glad your ok hun.

Thanx everyone hopefully some luck will rub off pn me :-)

11 years ago

Hello Grads!! :) Destiny, miss you too!! So happy to hear the 14 weeks! Aresing, glad to hear all is well too!

Kraken and I both raise our hands for the sprinkle of dust.. :)

All is well in the world. My oldest is home from college - makes an old mom breathe a little easier.. :)
Mean ole AF should show Sunday. I did break down and test this morning, 12 dpo, and a big ole blank. I stared and stared...almost willing it! lol

So I always have this little voice inside me that says, wait till AF shows, so you're not out yet! But I know I am - I will continue to stay uncharacteristically optimistic - regardless of the study percentages!! ;)

xxoo Have a wonderful weekend all!

T

11 years ago

Sending lots of baby dust y'alls way

I am so anxious and scared for Sunday to come, I confirmed my faint lines with a big ol' "YES+" on a digi last night. so scared of another Chemical that i'm afraid to get my hopes up this time. So we are just waiting it out, taking a breather and attempting to not pee on anything else until after Sunday, that I know whether the old witch doesn't decide to visit, so kind of right there with ya Hopeful. But like y'all say it isn't over until AF shows her ugly face :) Praying for you

Destiny-that is so awesome, and I am so happy to hear you and baby are doing well.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Great!

I t is soooo encouraging to see plenty of bfp-s in this thread!

Way to go, girls!!!!

...please, please, whoever is powerful to make it happen, don't stop your blessings on those women who have been here, in this world, for awhile, please, keeep sprinkling that baby dust...

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo