Community post

Discussion

Trying to conceived with health issues

I went to my regular doctor and the doc told me that I have high blood pressure. When I had my daughter my blood pressure when high almost at the end but then it got normal. Now all of the sudden my blood pressure is high along with having diabetes ever since I was 16 years old. Having diabetes hasnt affected me conceiving because I have a 3 year old daughter but now with high blood pressure too is becoming hard to conceive and scary too. Just hoping for one more baby to add to my family and hopefully I can live a healthy life.

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Anyone else with diabetes or high blood pressure TTC????

11 years ago • Post starter

Btw I am on Metformin and Ive been readying it helps to get pregnant fast so hoping for that. I take Metformin 2000 mg a day.

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi

I am also diabetic ( 2 years)am on 1000mg Metformin. I also have M.E/CFS (for 12 years) was blessed with my 2year old with my conditions & am now trying for num 4.

you will be fine hun xx

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo