Community post

Discussion

10 DPO

I'm 10dpo today
I had spotting at 8dpo
Cramping at 6dpo
I feel like it was implantation, but i'm not sure, and tests have all been bfn so far.
Anyone else in the same boat?
I'm going to wait a few more days and test again

37 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 37 Replies | Last Page

YES! Thank you for sharing your story, I posted about spotting and no one replied At 7dpo I started having cramps like I was going to get my period, then I had light pink spotting once. I got overjoyed, thinking it was implantation, but today at 10dpo, I got a on a frer. I am crampy today even though I am not due to start until the 28th. Please keep me updated. I have been researching online about women who had the same thing I had and got a a few days later, so I am kind of bummed

User Image

11 years ago

I'm planning on just testing every day until I get a bfp or af.
I read online a lot of women tested at 10dpo and got bfns but got their bfp 1-3 days later

11 years ago • Post starter

I think I may just stock up on the cheap test since I want to keep poas

User Image

11 years ago

I got a 20 count thing of dip sticks, so i'm poas freely at the moment haha

Hey ladies, I am 9 dpo and having mild cramps in my lower abdomen, headache on and off but not bad, cervix high/medium and soft, no cm, hungrier than hell about every 2 hours but feel like I'm going to puke when I do eat and when I get up in the morning.

The weirdest and most strange thing though came this morning. 630 am woke up to a full blown orgasm. Never had one in my sleep before. There was no dream or anything. I was on my stomach, hands and arms under my pillow under my head, and a FULL blown orgasm. I did research and I am seeing that Spontaneous Orgasms are a symptom that women have when they get pregnant. Any advice!

I'm rooting for you ladies!!!!

11 years ago

I stocked up on cheap test Casper, I have NEVER had the big o when I was asleep, hmm....lucky you When are you going to test? The hunger/nausea is usually a big symptom when I have been pregnant in the past. Now my eyes keep on burning, that was a sign last time I was pregnant. Let me know if you decide to test, I think you have a good shot just like us

User Image

11 years ago

I have been pretty nauseous lately and my back hurts like no other. And a headache every day for 5 days. Hopefully that's a good sign!

You sound like you may be getting a soon!

User Image

11 years ago

This stinks... this morning. I am really it is just to early. How is everyone else

User Image

11 years ago

Hey cooper,

Do not feel bad. I had a BFN this morning at 10 dpo as well.... Using the Dollar General HPT's... OH well, was just so sure that I was with everything going on. Maybe it is just too early for us...

to everyone!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo