Community post

Discussion

10 DPO

View Full Post

I'm 10dpo today
I had spotting at 8dpo
Cramping at 6dpo
I feel like it was implantation, but i'm not sure, and tests have all been bfn so far.
Anyone else in the same boat?
I'm going to wait a few more days and test again

37 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 37 Replies | Last Page

I'm negative again too, at 11dpo.
I really hope it's just too early. I cried when my cat licked my pizza roll yesterday, so if i'm not pregnant, I may need a psychiatrist hahahaha

11 years ago • Post starter

I was actually shocked that I did not get a since I don't have my usual symptoms. The crying over the cat licking the pizza roll cracked me up...when I was pregnant with my youngest I cried when my husband went to work because I was afraid something was going to happen to him. I know he thought I was crazy! I am using dollar store test to save money, every month I do the same thing and I swear I wont test unless I miss my period then I cave So I guess we are all testing again tomorrow? Keep me updated

User Image

11 years ago

Hey Miss Kaileigh!!

That was hilarious!!! Mainly because that is exactly how I feel and my husband feels about me!!!

Anyways, sorry about your BFN hun! We are in the same boat!! I hope it is too early! I hear of some women not getting there BFP's until days 12-15. So keep you hopes up and its not over till the shows her ugly face! But even then, there is always a chance the next month!

Keep your spirits up ladies!!!!

We WILL get our 's at some point!! Have faith!!!

11 years ago

I'm so embarrassed about my crying haha I cried when my fiance left for the weekend for national guard training too! Ugh
I'm just going to give it a chance and see over the next few days, hopefully if there's a little baby trying to form in their the hcg will rise and i'lll get my bfp!
I hope we all get them this cycle!!

Hi Cooper,

Somehow I missed your post! I must have been typing when you submitted yours!! You are doing the same thing I am. I bought like 5 Dollar General tests and have just been testing. Mainly because my step-daughter and DH want to know worse than me I guess. I get depressed seeing the BFN for a few but I pick myself up and move on and wait for either AF or the next morning to test again!!

Hopefully you will get your BFP this month also!! Praying for it to happen because we all deserve it!!

11 years ago

Hi Kaileigh!

That's right. Just give it a chance!! I have faith that God will give us what our heart desires the most!!

11 years ago

I got 5 as well You get the oddest looks when you go in and buy more than one, people think I am crazy, which is partly true. I can certainly identify with the crying over nothing. I cried over Kary Perrys Firework on the radio, I had to turn it. I still don't understand that one! I hate seeing the but I REALLY hate seeing NOT PREGNANT...it is just such a slap in the face, I hate digitals I have a headache but I am sure it is blood sugar related. Any new symptoms?

User Image

11 years ago

Sorry if this is tmi, my cm has been really lotion like and there's a lot of it, and I'm constipated like no other, yet I still have gas.
Ugh.
Talk about uncomfortable!!
It's midnight so i'm officially 12dpo, testing again after I get some more sleep! I'll update with results

12 dpo and Anyone have any good news for me

User Image

11 years ago

Hey Ladies!!!

Kaileigh~ OMG good luck!!! You have to let us know what the test said! My husband checks my cervix and today I woke up really wet feeling. Once dried, my underwear were white. When he check my cervix, there was a lot of milky cm coming out OMG TMI! So, hopefully that is a GOOD sign! for you!!!!!

Cooper~ So so sorry that you got a BFN this morning but its not over till the witch shows her ugly self. I am 11 dpo today and I myself got a BFN this morning... :( So no good news for you there.

I had a temp spike this morning of .4 after a .1 drop yesterday morning... In other words, normal temp (vaginal) is 97.4. yesterday it was 97.3 and this morning it was 97.8. Not sure if that mean anything. Also, the very tips of my nipples are white when they are erect. WTF is that???? Very sore and tender when touched..

We WILL get our 's ladies! If not this month, we will get them! Just keep praying!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo