Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

ovulation?? Please look at my chart!

Category: Trying to Conceive - TTC My First Child
Posted by StinkyG » Apr. 24, 2012 6:24am

I've been charting for a while now and most of the time I have a good dip, then rise after ovulation to help me figure out timing of ovulation. This time, I'm LOST! I guessed when ovulation was. I know the "3 over 6 rule", but I'm not sure if that applies to this month?? Please take a look at it and let me know if/when you think I ovulated. Thanks! *Baby dust to all!*

My chart: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/homepage/?u=51396

StinkyG
Reply by Christie143 » Apr. 25, 2012 5:50pm

It looks like you O'd on cd15 just as you have it set.... I think this cycle you are just having a "slow rise" which is normal. You can go to www.tcoyf.com and look up "slow rise" charts and compare them to yours. Best of luck to you and lots of baby dust!!!

Christie143

Reply by StinkyG » Apr. 26, 2012 5:07pm

Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm getting in those "last few days" before my period is due, so the waiting is getting a bit harder.

StinkyG

Reply by StinkyG » May. 4, 2012 5:09pm

Thank you for your support, unfortunately reared her ugly head, the DAY after a faint positive (my first EVER and I was a week late). We've been trying to almost a year and a half, so at least it gives me hope that we CAN get pregnant, right?

StinkyG