Community post

Discussion

2 dpo and waiting - any1 wants to wait with me???

View Full Post

its killing me! i just want these 2 weeks to fly by! i am so tired and dizzy at work i cant even type right!! I HAD A VIVID DREAM YESTERDAY MORNING that i had tested and got a BFP and everyone was jumping for joy even my 2 year old son!! lol maybe thats a sign.......anyone want to wait with me?

User Image User Image User Imagel]

52 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 52 Replies | Last Page

hi trixie!

welcome to the club! i am so tired mentally as well as physically and my boobs are starting to get abit more sore. i got the 10 miu internet cheapies today and i thought i saw a very faint line but i will test tmr morning just to be sure. Im only 7 dpo and 8 dpo tmr. My right side of my tummy feels very uncomfortable when i cough or sneeze or move too quick. i havent had any sickness as of yet but i have got massive hip and leg pain as well. hope everything works out for you!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!! I'm 5 dpo today and dying to get a BFP!! I had a temp dip on 3 dpo and a rise again on 4 dpo....and last night my daughter shared some animal crackers with me and they tasted like they had soaked in chemicals (Bleh!). My husband tasted them, and said they were fine.....so it's me then! Hopefully a good sign! With my last pregnancy I got the metallic taste at 4 dpo as well, and it stayed for about 2 weeks. I also remember (last pregnancy) at 7 dpo I got so dizzy and lightheaded that I passed out. I have felt very dizzy today and very lethargic (after walking to the mailbox)...I actually had to sit down asap when I came back inside. I use the wondfo dip strips, and used one 3 days ago...just for the hell of it....and it actually had color to the test line....it was definitely a faulty test....and that's the first time I've ever had an issue with those :(. I used a wondfo OPK this morning, and the test line was much darker than it was at 1 dpo....hoping this is it! Gonna wait til 8 dpo to test again, then 11 dpo if it's bfn. I got a positive at 11 dpo using answer early result last time....so hopefully I will know sooner! Good luck to you all!

12 years ago

I woke up this morning hungrier then usual. Ugh I can't wait for Saturday to get here. I'm extremely tired today, but I think it's mainly cause I was out of town since Thursday & then had a 5 hour drive home yesterday. I can't wait to get off work and go crawl up on the couch. How early are you able to test with the sensitive ones? I got the strips online but it says like 5 days before your period is due is the earliest...

adding to this reply... I just ordered 15 of the sensitive tests online. $1/ea, free shipping on orders over $14.95. so I will try one Thursday if I have them by then... here's where I got them from
http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/extra-sensitive-pregnancy-test.html

12 years ago

I'm so excited and it's not my imagination! So I'm now 8 dpo (I'm pretty sure that's when I ovulated)...well last night I was laying down getting sleepy and going to bed and I got these painful cramps (like pms but sudden, lasted like and hour then left). I'm hoping that it's implantation!!! So impatient and just want it to be May 8th so I can test!!! fingers crossed for us all!

12 years ago

Thanks ballyb, in 7 DPO also...GL and baby dust

User Image

12 years ago

Hi baby3

I think u r rite abt d 5 days thing cuz I've either been getting negatives or faints so I don't knw I m 10dpo tmr so hopefully will have something x

tick tock tick tock UGH wishing my extra sensitive tests would get here fast! i am one of THEE most impatient people!!!

where are all you ladies from? I live in FL! I know Briget is from Canada

12 years ago

i am from the UK! ughh im 11 dpo today still nothing.....i think the xtra sensitive tests i got were not sensitive after all or maybe im not pregnant all in all its still a waiting game!

BTW welcome to all the newbies to this topic! sorry i havent been able to reply back as ive either been too tired or got loads of things going on.

I've been testing for the hell of it haha! Figured since I got $1 tests I'm not wasting too much money LOL But I bought a 3 pack of clear blue last night at grocery store and tried this morning and nothing. Said they can tell as early as 4 days before period is due which really is tomorrow. So of course I will try again in a.m. And my extra sensitive tests should be here maybe Friday.

12 years ago

so i sit down to go to the bathroom a little bit ago and thought to myself "if i was getting my period next monday, I would be spotting by now..." sure enough i spotted a TINY bit... ugh really hoping it's not cause i'm getting my period!

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo