Community post

Discussion

Never had Luteal Spotting Before. - Implantation Bleeding?

Okay, so my last period started on March 24th. I have a very regular 31 cycle and a LP of 14 days. My husband and I had relations on the 8th, 9th and 10th of April but we used condoms each time (We are not opposed to a baby, but would rather hold off for a few more months). However, I think that I ovulated either the 9th or 10th. Anyways, that being said, I starting having a light pink spotting and streaking in clear CM late monday night, April 16th. The spotting and streaking continued tuesday with a slightly more reddish color. On Wednesay it turned into a thick and sticky brown discharge (Sorry- Gross, I know). After wednesday there was no more bleeding or spotting. It was very very very light all three days. Just enough to ting the cm and only found when I wiped. However, I am very very freaked out because after over a decade of period, I have never ever ever had any type of spotting light this before. I know that we had sex (although with a condom) three times during my fertile period and now I am had this strange bleeding 7-10 dpo. Because I have never had this kind of spotting before, does it mean I am more than likely pregnant? Today is approximately 12 DPO and I took a test this morning and it came up negative. My period isn't due until monday. I am just freaking out about this bleeding and what it means because I have never had spotting like this before. I know my body and this is not normal. The timing of everything lines up too perfectly for me to not wonder. What do you guys think?

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

i think you hae ov'd later than you thought. The spotting was ov spotting. so you are currently 7dpo. your period is due in 7 days, not on monday. HTH xxx

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo