Community post

Discussion

BBT Issues

Is it normal to have up and down temps when charting BBT?

I wake up every morning and immediately reach for my thermometer, but the mere movement of my arm can sometimes raise my temps???

How does everyone else do it?
Do you sleep with your thermometer?
Do you have someone else temp you before you even move an inch?

Help!

TTC since 07/2011. Diagnosed with PCOS 06/04/2012. Started first cycle of Clomid, Estradiol, and HCG trigger shot 06/2012. Waiting for my

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

My temps will vary but the greater amount of them will stay below my coverline before ovulation and then the greater amount of them will stay above afterwards. I use my cell phone on my night stand to wake me up so I have always placed my thermometer next to my phone. Even if my temp raises from me turning off my phone (or hitting snooze) and moving my arm, it will be consistent since I do it the same way everytime. The more you do it, the easier it will be to do it without even thinking about it. Hope that helps.

If you first don't conceive...try, try again. Lol!

12 years ago

That definitely helps! Thanks! :)

TTC since 07/2011. Diagnosed with PCOS 06/04/2012. Started first cycle of Clomid, Estradiol, and HCG trigger shot 06/2012. Waiting for my

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo