Community post

Discussion

So confused!

All right here goes:
1-7 dpo gassy nothing else.
8 dpo still slightly gassy, had on and off cramping all day (mild to slight cramps more annoying than anything) This has NEVER happened before. Only time I ever cramp is the day my AF arrives and she isn't due until mid next week. Also had watery cm
TODAY 9 dpo: took a test BFN (not really surprised it is kind of early) No cramping today, felt sick while eating lunch, fine now that I am done eating. Still watery cm but not as much as yesturday. Also since middle of last night/early morning I have been on and off again pain in my very lower back on the middle to left side.

We also did the dance April 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 8th, 10th, 11th, 13th. I believe I O'd on the 11th.

Also we had a miscarriage o Jan 5th of this year passed it naturally. It was a blighted ovum and missed miscarriage. Was our first. Ce la ve though. We recovered from it and really want to be preggy this month cause it would be so AWESOME cause DH his bday was April 8th and mine is May 2nd. would be an awesome b-day gift.

So any input from anyone?

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Pretty please if anyone has any insight that would be wonderful!! Thank you in advance <3

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo