Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

Low BBT

Category: After a Positive - Early Pregnancy Chatter
Posted by divajenn36 » Apr. 19, 2012 9:02pm

Has anyone conceived with temps in the mid 97 range after ovulation? Do low temps mean conception has not occured? Does a low temp like that indicate low progesterone? I miscarried in December and had low progesterone with that pregnancy. Concerned that maybe that's why I haven't gotten pregnant again. Any comments would be appreciated.

'

divajenn36
Reply by ClariPossum » Jun. 23, 2012 12:59am

It depends on what's normal for you, I think. My pre-o temps are usually in the mid 96s, and post-o temps are in the mid-97s, and I've gotten pregnant easily twice, after the pill even. (With DD, I'd been off the pill about three and a half months, but she was conceived during what would have been a two-month cycle; this time, I stopped the pill in March, we TTA for one cycle using condoms until I'd ovulated, then we started sorta TTC, and I got pregnant during my second cycle TTC, third cycle off the pill.)

I have heard that consistently low temps can indicate a thyroid issue, though, but I haven't asked my doctor about it yet as far as I'm concerned. I don't know much about low progesterone, though.

User Image

ClariPossum