Community post

Discussion

ttc for 9 months - And the 2 week wait begins again

Anyone else just start their 2 week wait today? Really hoping this is the month! Looking for someone in the same boat.

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

hey im 5dpo trying after a m/c last month and by god this wait is a killer actually feels like it goes on forever wish it was next week already not much to report only a few twinges cramps slight back ache and brests feels heavy what dpo are u

11 years ago

I'm so sorry to hear about your mc. Today I am 4 DPO. I'm feeling the same way about the wait. It always seems like I'm waiting forever just to ovulate and then the 2 week wait after is added on making it horrible. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I really, really want this to be the month. I haven't really noticed any signs yet. I keep thinking that if I am pregnant I might see a few signs at or after implantation. Good luck and baby dust to you!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi there

I am 3 dpo and we had IUI done on Wed.

3rd of May is the Day for bloods. I am counting down every morning.

oh to take a sleeping pill and wake up in 2 wks.

Fingers crossed for us all.

11 years ago

Hi!

I'm currently 5 DPO, and this TWW is torturous this time around. Last time, I was so patient and waited until after my period was due with no problem. Now, even though I know there is no way I've even had implantation yet, I just want to run into the bathroom and POAS, lol.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo