Community post

Discussion

12 DPO BFN....Trying to Stay Hopeful

This is my second month TTC baby #1. Like last time, I've been experiencing a number of symptoms. Bloating and constant belching; tender, swollen boobs; heartburn; vivid dreams, cm of various stripes.

Last Friday afternoon, I cramped for several hours. I had to wonder if AF was early; I wasn't due for another 6 days. A bathroom check revealed lots of creamy cm and nothing else. When I checked the Implantation Calendar, my crampy day had been next to the most common day for implantation. I saw it as a promising sign because that was one symptom I didn't have last time around.

I was also feeling good about it because I simply haven't "felt" as though AF is on her way.
Of course, this doesn't mean anything, but the symptoms I usually experience before her arrival have been just about nil. No extreme hunger or sweet tooth, no severe fatigue (today's been the first time this cycle I'm sleepy at mid-day), no ridiculous irritability.

I know that it's not over until AF does her thing, but if she's on her way, I'll have to wonder what's been responsible for the symptoms that aren't leading up to anything.

Just needed to share....

KS76

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Still sounds promising!!!!! ???? I'm 11dpo. I tested 10dpo and got a bfn! So not feeling to hopeful!! I have had sore nipples n tender boobs. But that's all really. Oh n head aches that come and go. I was feeling really oily this week - hair, face n pimples! So really feel like AF is on her way!!! But time will tell. I had a 31 day cycle last month so guessing I'm the same this month? This is also our 2nd cycle!! Good Luke let us know how u go!! :)

Me - 27 DH- 26 TTC - Since Feb 2012

11 years ago

Thanks, Jolene!!

AF arrived on 14 dpo, as sheduled. It fact, she announced herself at 12 midnight on the dot. How's that for a statement?! :-D

At this point, I'm watching to see if this will be a normal period for me. I'm hoping against hope, of course, that this turns out to be one of those lighter/shorter than normal periods some women experienced which would mean I'm still in the game. Won't be shocked, though, if I'm out this time around.

Still on a real wonder, though, about all my symptoms. It really has felt as though my body has been trying to do something. A little bummed...but not destroyed.

Good luck to you, too!!

KS76

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo