Community post

Discussion

6dpo wondering if im out of the game already need advice! :(

My history: My last period lasted from march 24-april1. I did the online calculater which told me i should ovulate aprill 11. Me and my SO had sex on the 8,9,and 12 just to be sure. So far since the 13 i have been having mild cramping, pinching, sensitive nipples, some pressure on my breats, one day i peed 4 times in one hour, headaches, runny nose, and just feeling so tired.

Ive been reading on others symptoms and one thing i noticed is that most women have a lot of cm at this point where as mine is very little and its pasty, i also dont have nausea, or increased appetite. At this point i dont know how good my chances are. Is there anyone who can relate to my symptoms and have been pregnant or who is going through the same thing?

7 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

I have been trying for 16 months and no luck... I would wait till at least the 24th to take a test it takes on average 6 - 8 days for implantation to occur after ovulation! Baby dust and best of luck to u!!!!! :))

11 years ago

With my son... I had no symptoms!!! Oh and i am also 6dpo right now!! :)

11 years ago

Hi cleite26. I am too in the 2ww, my lmp was the 31st march-4th april, and so we dtd on the 9th 10th and 12th. Did an opk on the 13th which had 2 lines, i calculated i was ov on the 14th april but could have been early. I dunno if my mind is playing tricks on me, but since the 15th, i have been having af cramps, increased appetite(I cant stop eating lol), but dont have sore bbs or increased cm. When i was pg with my son, i had the same symptoms, although around 6 wks pg nausea kicked in! Just letting you know that i know how you feel, how long have you been ttc? I have been off my pill for 7 weeks now. When are you due to test? X

Hope you get a soon X

11 years ago

Thanks so much for your repsonses ladies i really appreciate it! :D Ill try not to give up just yet..i just HATE the dissappointment when the witch shows up. Im going to start testing sunday i have been ttc for 3 months now. What i did differently this time was (TMI alert lol) have him on top and right after he "let go" i did the same, then i put a pillow under me and stayed for maybe 20 minutes that way. I just wish i had more symptoms! lol With my daughter i didnt know i was pregnant until i was 3 months along i just thought my period was being "funny" because i had NO symptoms at all. My son i knew after 2 weeks past conception. GAH this waits KILLING me!! lol

11 years ago • Post starter

My last period was from March 29-April 2. My online calculators, calandars and + OPKs said i ovualted on April 11. So that puts me at 6dpo. I hardly have any symptoms Except for the mild cramps and pressure in my uterus, the headaches and fatigue. I hardly have any CM as well. So who knows. Im not due for a period until the 26th so i may wait until the missed period to take a test. But Keep me updated!(:

11 years ago

This is also my 3 month ttc and first month using OPKs

11 years ago

hailey we need to keep up with each other! Im going to keep my fingers crossed for us both. Its relieveing knowing im not the only one who doesnt have major symptoms so far. Baby dust to everyone!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo