Community post

Discussion

Just dont know what to think

Hiya, apologies in advance for the long post! me and my oh are on month four of ttc our first baby
I have irregular cycles varying from 29 days through to 37 (with the very occasional 40+ but only two of those super long cycles in 12 months)
This month me and oh we were so hopeful of this being "our month" we forgot the planning, the opks etc and just relaxed we bd on cd 9/10/12/13/15/16/17/18 and lastly day 20 when my oh left for offshore.

As of today cd 38 I have no af, but am getting some intermittent af style cramping but not anything prolonged just few cramps then stop again, havent tested for five days now - which I know isreally silly but i just dont want to see anymore bfn, whilst af is still absent i feel that the dream isnt over this month. I know I should take one but i am going to try hold to this weekend and then i really should knw!
Im just thinking that this is going to be one of the very long cycles 40+ again :(

My symptoms are creamy/white cm (have not dried up all cycle - sorry tmi), frequently needing loo- 4 times in this morning, i have really sore boobs, tiredness and emotional, spot breakout alongside the light af cramping, sinus pain/cold throat thing, getting twinges in tummy, pinching sensations and pins and needles type tingles low down in tum.

On a lighter note- I have had 2 dreams about taking preg tests one positive, had a dream about being in labour and today real life my tutor on my work training asked if I was pregnant! I really wish I could say yes! maybe the dream was because things are playing on my mind!

I have taken some test which i have posted in gallery with mixed opinions on whether theres anything to be seen

I thought that i originally ovulated early into the cycle around day 16/17, but i am inclined to think i may have ovulated later around cd 22-24 as had pains and more ewcm (sorry tmi )

If I did infact ov later 22-24 would that have been too late though with last bd on cd 20?

I would love some advice, just dont know what to think anymore!

Thanks so much. xx

here are the tests I posted

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test20499

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test20499

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I'd definitely say you still stand a good chance even if u ovulated later than u thought,considering sperm can survive for up to five days. I am trying for a girl and i was told to bd up to a day or two before ovulation and then stop. So don't rule it out yet..good luck!

11 years ago

Girl I know exactly how you feel down to the irregular cycles! I'm going though the exact same thing... I'm so irritated because I have tested twice and bfn im just waiting until Saturday to test again.. But I definitely feel something different this month! I hope we get our late bfps! I have been trying to conceive since Oct. 2010. So it's been a long journey for me.. Keep in touch and good luck'! Lots of baby dust to us :) xx

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo