Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

Trying for a 2013 baby - Page 10

Reply by ellekayejaye » May. 6, 2012 3:12am

yup, what's a SMEP? lol

ellekayejaye

Reply by luv2luvu » May. 6, 2012 10:35am

It's the Sperm Meets Egg Plan... You can google it... It explains when to for optimum results and why... Hope that helps!!!

luv2luvu

Reply by ellekayejaye » May. 6, 2012 12:57pm

thanks ladyface! TO GOOGLE! haha

ellekayejaye

Reply by Just1more » May. 7, 2012 8:25am

Feeling very moody today, bit emotional too. I don't know why its ridiculous!!!!

I hope you are all well.x

Just1more

Reply by Ericswife » May. 8, 2012 9:17pm

I'm out this cycle . showed up! I did start accupuncture and some new herbs. to everyone else for this cycle!!

Ericswife

Reply by Just1more » May. 10, 2012 11:32am

Sorry to hear that ericswife. for your next cycle.xx

Well i am 6dpo and so far no symptoms, I am on a diet and feeling a little hungrier than normal but I am putting that down to not eating my usually amounts

I hope everyone is well, it has been so very quiet on here recently.xxx

User Image

User Image

Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

Just1more

Reply by NikiDoll » May. 10, 2012 1:05pm

Ericswife - sorry

Just1more - fingers crossed for you! I find the first week of the 2ww isn't that bad, it's that 2nd week that's killer, and you're almost in it!

AFM - 13 DPO and I'm not sure what to think! For 2 days my boobs have been itching like crazy!! Especially the nipples - I mean, this is waking me up in the middle of the night, and I have to keep closing my door at work so I can scratch in peace! I've never had anything like this before, and I was complaining to DH about it this morning because it's screwing with my sleep. He smirked and said "Well maybe you're pregnant!" It never occurred to me that could be a symptom, because I've just never heard of it.

So, I was off to Google! And sure enough, it's not common, but plenty of women on multiple forums have had this as an early pregnancy symptom!

So, I had a stupid blue-dye stick with me - I tried to hold it for a while to make it concentrated, but I've been peeing all the time and can't hold it more than 2 hours these days. This is what I got: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=24880

I see a really, really faint line (hate blue tests!!!), but it came up right away, before I even left the ladies room.

What do y'all think? Evap and BFN? or BFP?

NikiDoll

Reply by Ericswife » May. 10, 2012 4:47pm

Nikidoll- looks like to me!

Ericswife

Reply by Just1more » May. 12, 2012 10:20am

Looks like a to me NikiDoll,

So very happy for you.

Afm, peeing almost every 30 mins or so and felt a bit nauseous last night, but other than that nothing. Hoping for my

User Image

User Image

Just1more

Reply by luv2luvu » May. 13, 2012 2:09am

Have been having symptoms of a post O progesterone surge all day today... Super sore BB's, unusually thirsty, frequent potty breaks, nauseas, and cervix pain for some reason... Hope you ladies are hanging in there... :)

luv2luvu

Reply by ellekayejaye » May. 13, 2012 11:30am

bored of my cycle haha CD20, 20ish more days to. No + OPk yet.
Sigh

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Clomid cycle #1
Clomid cycle #2
Clomid cycle #3

ellekayejaye

Reply by laquana » May. 14, 2012 1:41am

Hello everyone,

I know I have been MIA for a while. But I am on my cell phone right now writing to you guys and wanting to WISH everyone a Happy Mothers day to those all that are mothers, TTC, and etc. I believe everyone should get a BIG HUG and KISSES!!

Happy Mother's Day once again and I will stop bye again soon this week.

User Image

User Image

laquana

Reply by LissaBell » May. 14, 2012 8:17am

Just wanted to pop in and say I got a BFP 11 DPO...I'm now at 19 DPO. :) It was confirmed with a blood test a few days ago. Wishing you all the best of luck and congrats to those of you with BFP's!!!

LissaBell

Reply by Just1more » May. 14, 2012 1:02pm

WOW Lissabell

I am so very happy for you.xxx

AFM, Had some slight nausea yesterday and had increased cm since O so I am not sure as I have had these symptoms before and had a so not getting my hopes too high but you never know.

Good luck to all.xx

User Image

User Image

Just1more

Reply by tessa83 » May. 14, 2012 2:05pm

niki- looks ike a to me. and heres to a

User Image[/url][/url]

Me=28
DH=27
DS=born 8.16.07
DS=born 1.20.10
TTC#3
ing for a

tessa83

Reply by _snowwhite_ » May. 14, 2012 8:50pm

congrats liz and lissa. spread a little baby dust this way.

as for me-- its af day and theres no sign. ill test tomorrow!

_snowwhite_

Reply by ellekayejaye » May. 15, 2012 1:55am

2dpo, a long way to go

ellekayejaye

Reply by tessa83 » May. 15, 2012 10:10am

snow= for ya ..

as for me 9dpo..starting to get reallyn antsy and wanting to poas.. but trying to wait ughh

User Image[/url][/url]

Me=28
DH=27
DS=born 8.16.07
DS=born 1.20.10
TTC#3
ing for a

tessa83

Reply by Mrstruth » May. 15, 2012 10:34am

Congrats Lizza and Lisa lots of :dust: in the air.

Snow I have my fx'd for you

Afm it is said that I ovulating today. But I had all my signs yesterday cd13 I had the ewcm, yesterday I had the wet/watery ewcm very white and creamy towards the evening.cd13 night until early this morning I had very very sore boobs. Tender, sore to touch and my nipples throbbed for two days. So I don't know if this ovulation day or not my cm is not wet but sticky and very lil creamy. It could be O day or 1dpo

Mrstruth

Reply by ellekayejaye » May. 15, 2012 10:44am

mrstruth - I had sore boobs yesterday and today at 1&2dpo I am blaming the ovulation hormones lol

ellekayejaye