Community post

Discussion

Trying for a 2013 baby

has just arrived and I am devastated.

I am starting this group for everyone ttc a 2013 baby, regardless of when you ovulate or how many children you do or don't have.

Please join and maybe we can all support each other over the next 12 months.xx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

277 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 277 Replies | Last Page

I am in

[url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image March 29,2012 April 29,2012 May

11 years ago

still waiting on af to show

11 years ago

Still waiting on AF, too. One day late. BFN this morning.

Thanks so much for starting this group!!

11 years ago

Lissaell you may need to go to your doc, not everyone shows through urine. Or you could be stressing or having false symptoms due to your strong desire or it, I experienced that before

[url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image March 29,2012 April 29,2012 May

11 years ago

My cycle was 42 days last cycle (6 days late) LissaBell, try to relax and not worry too much about or . I know it's hard but it could be anxiety preventing , I am surethat is what happned to me last month.

Good Luck everyone, lets hope we get some good this month for some January 2013 babies!!!!!

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm really not too stressed, honestly. But hope is a dangerous thing isn't it, lol. I really thought I was out...I hadn't thought there was even a chance until AF didn't show yesterday.

The joy of the waiting game...

11 years ago

Baby dust and GL to everybody!
AF is due tomorrow, so we'll see what happens.
It's my 1st time TTC, so I don't know...it took my sister 8 months to have her BFP!

11 years ago

I'm in! haha 2009,2010, 2011 and 2012 have all proved unfruitful so onto 2013!

I'm in 2ww now but even if I concieved this month I think I'd be due in January 2013.

1st appointment at infertility clinic on the 1st of May...

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

User Image

could someone help me out its a pic of my chart dont understand whats going on

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo