Community post

Discussion

Sore "abs" on 12 dpo...AF due today

I tested yesterday with a BFN. I feel certain AF is coming...I've been counting myself out for a few days b/c I feel like I know my body and my pre AF symptoms well enough to know she is on her way. She is suppose to be here today...still waiting on her. But my "abs" or lack thereof are SO sore...have been for a day or two. All over...not just low or anything. I have no idea what could have caused this. I know thats a random, weird thing, but I just wondering if anyone else had experienced this as a symptom? I mean who knows if I am or am not...but still curious.

TIA!

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

i have, i can't even bend down. and i am 12dpo aswell . i tested yesterday and got a negative.. let's hope this is our month :)
baby dust xx

User Image User Image Stick baby stick i love you already Lost an angel on may 24th 2012 at 5w4d You will not be forgotten

12 years ago

Any update for either of you? I am 5 days late for AF but testing neg. I have symptoms and today started experiencing really sore abs, like I have been doing crunches all day!

12 years ago

AF was due yesterday but still testing negative ?

12 years ago • Post starter

Let us know how it goes! I am trying not to get my hopes up but I, like you, am typically very regular..

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo