Community post

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 3

View Full Post

Welcome to all the ladies out there who have been riding the ttc roller coaster and have decided to give Clomid a try! We are a super group of ladies so feel free to share your every thought:)

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

288 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 288 Replies | Last Page

Thanks for the welcome sweti7628!

Praying for a and !!!!!

11 years ago

Glad to know its common because it hasn't done that to me before but freaked me out this time.

Victoria (24) DH (28) married 12-30-09 DS 2-12-10 FurBaby 11-19-11, 6/8/2012 MMC 1/5/12 at 13 weeks D&C 1/6/12

11 years ago

My heart has been hurting a little more each day recently. I hate going to the store because I see Mother's Day this, and Mother's Day that. I keep praying and praying that my test this month will be positive so it won't be my third Mother's Day childless since we started trying. I'm on either 7 or 8 DPO and just feel like I'm out already. Perhaps I'm not, and I'm just having a pregnancy with no symptoms. I'm still just dreading the upcoming holiday if it is negative. I just have nowhere else to go to say things like this. I'm thought of as ungrateful to my friends for dreading the approach of Mother's Day, and my DH doesn't want to hear it anymore, and tells me to just "don't think and worry about it." He just doesn't get it. What are you all going to do for Mother's Day?

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Oh and in case you all didn't know, it's National Infertility Awareness Week.
http://www.resolve.org/national-infertility-awareness-week/home-page.html
I'm just going to be posting a little fact or some data once a day all week on Facebook. This site has some great resources if you want to participate, too.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Af arrived last night a day early. Here is to starting round 3 of clomid. Good luck everyone.

User Image

11 years ago

@felurian: I'm sorry to hear you are having such a hard time with the upcoming Mother's Day holiday. Sometimes friends and even husbands just don't know how to relate. It's deeply personal to women, especially when you've been trying for so long. I hope you'll get some good news soon. You may not to out yet! 7-8 DPO is a little early for implantation to take place and most people don't have much in the way of symptoms until that has happened. Good luck!

@tricia 11: So sorry to hear AF arrived. I hope you have better luck with your next cycle.

Gina (28) DH (41) DS (1/3/2010) Finally pregnant after 18 months of TTC and three rounds of Clomid! User Image

11 years ago

I am starting 3rd round of clomid tonight. Is anyone else on the same schdule or close? Is anyone getting ready to test soon? Hoping we see some BFP soon. Good luck ladies

User Image

11 years ago

tricia_11~I am on cd 4 but not taking Clomid this cycle (which would of been my third round).

User Image

11 years ago

@ tricia 11 : I'll be testing at the end of the month after my first round of Clomid. I hope to see that BFP, but I'm not too optimistic at the moment. We'll see what happens!

to all!

Gina (28) DH (41) DS (1/3/2010) Finally pregnant after 18 months of TTC and three rounds of Clomid! User Image

11 years ago

@ tricia_11 Im on cd 6 and day 4 of clomid last month ovulated around day 15 so ill be testing around may 16th..

@ Sweeti7628 I hope you get that BFP at the end of the month! Im hoping May will be mine its my Birthday month so May 5th thats what ill be wishing for!! ;)

I also was thinking about maybe skipping one month of clomid and try just OPK's I wanna see if I ovulate on my own and if we could be pregnant that way now.. hmm i might change my mine guess Ill just have to decide when that time comes!

GL to everyone else!

Victoria (24) DH (28) married 12-30-09 DS 2-12-10 FurBaby 11-19-11, 6/8/2012 MMC 1/5/12 at 13 weeks D&C 1/6/12

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo