Community post

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 3

Welcome to all the ladies out there who have been riding the ttc roller coaster and have decided to give Clomid a try! We are a super group of ladies so feel free to share your every thought:)

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

288 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 288 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies, hope you all made it over! I am definitely going to make a better go at this temping thing. It just blows because five days out of the week I wake up at 5:30! Yuck, I hope Ill be able to fall back asleep when the weekend comes. Wish me luck. And to the other BBT gals on here, I will let you know what I figure out;)

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

12 years ago • Post starter

Found it.....didn't think I would.

Been having a lot of signs but doubt they are early pregnancy signs. Maybe AF is on the way. I will be sad but glad to know she will come on her own after almost a year without them (besides this cycle with provera).

Lots of bloating and gas (tmi). Increase CM and sore boobies (lol). Nasty taste in my mouth and way passed tired. Took test this morning and of course BFN, I may be out this cycle but next cycle I will have 1000mg metformin and 100mg clomid. Trying to stay positive as I don't really want to take the IUI route.

Wishing you all

Me 36 DH 30 New too TTC 01/01/2012 User Image

12 years ago

I took my first round of 50 mg of Clomid this month on CD 3-7 at night and I'm on CD 10 now. For others on Clomid, how long do your side effects last and what kind of side effects have you had? I didn't have any side effects on the days I was taking the pill, but for the last three days I have been excessively tired to the point I could pretty much sleep all day and I've had two horrible migraines.

Gina (28) DH (41) DS (1/3/2010) Finally pregnant after 18 months of TTC and three rounds of Clomid! User Image

11 years ago

Sweeti7628....at 50mg clomid this cycle the only side effect I had was hot flashes and a couple of days of feeling like my tongue was swollen.

Good luck and lots of baby dust to you.

Where are all the ladies? Very quiet....

Me 36 DH 30 New too TTC 01/01/2012 User Image

11 years ago

When im on clomid I do sometimes get headaches always get hot flashes and get real moody lol

Victoria (24) DH (28) married 12-30-09 DS 2-12-10 FurBaby 11-19-11, 6/8/2012 MMC 1/5/12 at 13 weeks D&C 1/6/12

11 years ago

When im on clomid I do sometimes get headaches always get hot flashes and get real moody lol

Victoria (24) DH (28) married 12-30-09 DS 2-12-10 FurBaby 11-19-11, 6/8/2012 MMC 1/5/12 at 13 weeks D&C 1/6/12

11 years ago

found y'all. I have been having headaches the last few days and hot flashes yesturday and today...maybe I'm moody....
It's been a long week is all I can say....I had a weird cramp on my left side that I thought for sure was my golden egg being released so I opk, and of course it was neg. I really thought I felt something... I am going to relax and try not to do weird stuff.... DH is ready to here is to positive opk and BFP's!!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks for making the new thread!

I am CD14 today... hoping to see a pos OPK in the next few days!!! I've still been feeling some ovary pain a little, so I really hope that's a good sign.

Hoping4BabySoon- Any news yet? I've been thinkin about ya!

Agape- Hopefully those are pregnancy signs! They could be. When are you going to test?

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

I hope you Ladies start getting your + opk soon, Been thinking about everyone. I am on CD 19 today. I am either 7 dpo or 8 dpo. Depending on when the egg released. I had feelings like I was ovulating again last night, Has anyone ever had that before? I took opks to verify for last 36 hrs and all where negative so I am hoping it is a good sign. I have very tender bbs. and other then that no real signs. Anyone else on the dpo? Glad I found this new group to have support and be able to support you girls. Praying for Positives all the way around, opks and test
to all

User Image

11 years ago

I'm here! Still in limbo. Still waiting for the hcg to leave my system and for my first AF after my loss to show up. I'm still hopeful that I will be able to start my treatments again in May.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo