Community post

Discussion

6DPO- Symptoms So Far!!!

View Full Post

I know I ovulated last week (Friday, April 6th) and starting on Monday (3DPO) I started having symptoms. Well, I did have diarrhea on Sunday (2DPO), which is very unusual for me because I hadn't had it for YEARS before that day, but it might just be coincidence.

So Monday at 3DPO, I got cramping very very low (by my pelvic area) where I usually get my period cramps, but it felt kinda different from normal period cramps.
I got the same cramping on Tuesday at 4DPO during the day, in the same place but they were more painful. Later that night, I was SO fatigue. My body felt so tired and I had no energy. I was also very bloated.
That night I didn't go to bed until 3am Wednesday (5DPO) and while I was lying in bed I got cramping on the left side of my of my abdomen aligned with my bellybutton, so they weren't as low as the cramps I had before. They only lasted several minutes though!
I had no more symptoms the whole rest of the day except for a headache tonight (it's still Wednesday).
Tomorrow I'll be 6DPO!

Just wondering if any of this sounds like I could be pregnant?
Even though I know it's a tad bit early for implantation to occur, has anyone had similar symptoms and gotten a BFP?
I wasn't planning for a baby, but I was secretly longing for one! I've always wanted to be a mommy :) After I ovulated, I "felt" like this was it: like I was pregnant (even though I know it was way too early). I just felt like knew it would be this month.

Please let me know! I just want to ease my impatientness!!!
It's so hard to wait. I'm not testing for real until Tuesday (11 DPO), but I might sneak one test in on Sunday and Monday, 'cuz I just can't wait!!

User Image

26 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 26 Replies | Last Page

From OV to today, 9dpo had lots of cm. today it's gine dry. I THINK this means i'm likely to be out now

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Everyone is different Elle. I know just before my AF (about 4 days) i get milky white CM, i am usually dry from O till then.

you are not out untill the witch comes lol xx

User Image

12 years ago

I wish we could just know lol but I've read a lot of women do concieve but the embryo doesn't develop properly or doeasn't attatch etc so it's probabyly for the best we don't know

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Hey ladies! I glad I found this thread!I got my first peak on cd13, and today is cd 19! Im 6dpo according to my CBFM, but my temps are syaing 3dpo! Of course Im going by mt CBFM, LOL.. My symptoms have been a headache here and there, mild cramping on and off on 3 and 4dpo. The last 2nites I have been EXTREMELY nauseaus and couldnt even eat dinner, all I could do was lay down! Soooo.. OF COURSE im a POAS and I woke up this morning and tested. I got the faintest of a line, but IRL you can MOST DEF see it better! I posted on here, you can see better if you invert! Im hoping we all get our BFPs next week!!! Fxxxx.. :)

12 years ago

oooh sounds hopeful MrsC. good luck and hope you get a stronger positive soonx xxxx

User Image

12 years ago

Here's a little update on my symptoms since 6DPO when I last posted.
7DPO I had cramping, a sharp pain on the side of my left boob that lasted a couple mins, more heightened sense of smell (i think), out of breathe all the time, and a migrane.
8DPO didn't really have any symptoms besides being out of breathe constantly.
9DPO is today and I had some back pain, tiny bit of cramping. I also tested this morning and it was negative, but I figured that since it is so early to tell still :P

Hopefully I'll get my BFP in a couple days!
Fingered crossed!
Hope you ladies do as well

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

hi Kailan,

I also did a test a BFN lol. too early i hope.

My symptoms have started slow down. Still got huge amounts of CM but my headache has finally gone. still have achy legs but back ache finally gone too. Breasts look massive today (however they do get larger closer to AF)

Will test agin at 11dpo me thinks

Good luck ladies xxxxxx

User Image

12 years ago

Well the waiting till 11dpo to test didtn happen. Was in Tesco at lunch today and bought a tesco own brand and lo and behold after 4 mintues i got a faint second line. Could be an evap but it was pink. Will test again on Wednesday and see if any darker.

Any updates girls xxxx

User Image

12 years ago

Carawilson, that's greattt! I wish you the best and I hope you get a big ole in your face positive within a couple days!

I forgot to mention I've been having CM for a couple days straight too.
Last night (9DPO) I had a couple sharp pains in my pelvic area and now today (10DPO) I'm having slight cramping that feels like AF. HOPEFULLY it's not :(
I'm gonna stick it out til tomorrow morning to test, hoping for at least a faint positive.

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

oh i really hope you get one kailanmarie......i had the cramps about 24 hours ago. so shouldnt take long for ya..fingers very crossed for you. let me know asap lol.

I am not too excited yet, it may be an evap. havent even told partner yet. first thing i did was come on here haha. Dont want to get his hopes up after the losses untill its a clear positive.

My CM is lots today too. sounds promising for ya xxxxxx

User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo