Community post

Discussion

6DPO- Symptoms So Far!!!

I know I ovulated last week (Friday, April 6th) and starting on Monday (3DPO) I started having symptoms. Well, I did have diarrhea on Sunday (2DPO), which is very unusual for me because I hadn't had it for YEARS before that day, but it might just be coincidence.

So Monday at 3DPO, I got cramping very very low (by my pelvic area) where I usually get my period cramps, but it felt kinda different from normal period cramps.
I got the same cramping on Tuesday at 4DPO during the day, in the same place but they were more painful. Later that night, I was SO fatigue. My body felt so tired and I had no energy. I was also very bloated.
That night I didn't go to bed until 3am Wednesday (5DPO) and while I was lying in bed I got cramping on the left side of my of my abdomen aligned with my bellybutton, so they weren't as low as the cramps I had before. They only lasted several minutes though!
I had no more symptoms the whole rest of the day except for a headache tonight (it's still Wednesday).
Tomorrow I'll be 6DPO!

Just wondering if any of this sounds like I could be pregnant?
Even though I know it's a tad bit early for implantation to occur, has anyone had similar symptoms and gotten a BFP?
I wasn't planning for a baby, but I was secretly longing for one! I've always wanted to be a mommy :) After I ovulated, I "felt" like this was it: like I was pregnant (even though I know it was way too early). I just felt like knew it would be this month.

Please let me know! I just want to ease my impatientness!!!
It's so hard to wait. I'm not testing for real until Tuesday (11 DPO), but I might sneak one test in on Sunday and Monday, 'cuz I just can't wait!!

User Image

26 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 26 Replies | Last Page

hi there, Kailanmarie,

I am 5/6dpo and on my second attempt lol. first one ended in mc. I have some sypmtoms too.

1-3 dpo -- extremely tired, back ache, stomach cramping (but like yours diferent than normal)

4-6 dpo -- all of above and milky white cm, itchy scalp, dizzyness, achy legs, increased appetite, dry and sore lips, headache, moodyness, loss of libido, seem exhausted by short walk with the dogs(can normally walk miles)

xxxxxx

User Image

11 years ago

Your symptoms sound promising to me! It's so nervewracking having these symptoms before implantation has not occurred.
I bought two pregnancy tests today from Family Dollar, but I can't take them until Tuesday and it's soooo tempting, but I know it's waaay too soon to test now.

Today I'm 6DPO and my symptoms today are white, creamy CM
and I think I may be experiencing a heightened sense of smell.
I live in a ranch house and I'm sitting in the floor right above the basement. The washer and dryer are in the basement. I'm pretty far from the washer and I can smell the scent of wet towels that are in the washing machine right now and it's strong! Never noticed something like that before..

Blowing baby dust your way<3

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

oooooh sounding good.....i know what you mean about testing. my last pg gave me a BFP at 11dpo so am hoping to test then....so 5 days left lol.

I havent got any new symptoms today.....just a banging headache...actually feeling normal apart from the head hehe.

I am resisting the urge to buy any tests.....yeah see how long that lasts haha xxxxxxx

User Image

11 years ago

hi! i'm 8dpo today :)

You are both having symptoms like me haha!

with getting

I'm not testing til AF is late, if she is haha!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

I think I might cave in and take a test on Sunday at 9DPO. I can't waiiiittt! I'm so bad at this 2ww, haha!

Good luck to all you ladies<3

User Image

I am so with you on that one Kailanmarie. I may test Sunday too. Have felt some sharp cramps in abdoment today, and my legs are soo achy (like tired legs or growing pains). oh and still have the headache lol.

Think I will test Sunday too hehe xxx

User Image

11 years ago

Have you been getting lots of headaches too? I swear I've had a migrane for 3 days in a row!

User Image

yeah have had one ever since 2po. just wont shift even with the help of medication lol.

Todays update: slept super well last (first night in ages) cramping again - lower back and abdomen... back ache still there and these achy legs are driving me mad. soooo want to test but going to wait till at least tomorrow. expecting a bfn tho as will be so early. esp if cramping is implantation today. xx

User Image

11 years ago

I have had no headaches since OV day I think I'm out this month anyway. 9dpo today.

Do you guys check your CM? If so what's yours like today?

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Hi Elle,

Yeah i have been checking my CM twice a day. Today its the same as it has been for the past week. Milky white and lots of it. I normally dry up by now (sex can be quite painful without lubricant). So i am taking this as a good sign.....however I have been on progesterone supplements from doc for past 2 cycles so could be the effect of that..
xx

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo