Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Need Some BFPs!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby
I got my BFP on June 30th 2011
Went for an u/s b/c of spotting on Aug 12 2011 @ 10 weeks
Baby only measured 8 weeks with no heartbeat
M/c began Aug 18th
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")
I FINALLY got my 1st af on Nov 17th
I couldnt ttc the last 2 cycles, but we are hoping to be back at it this cycle!
I am currently on cd11
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment, and am chartting my bbt. I plan on using opks this weekend (hoping dh will be home in time for O) and when we bd we will use preseed!

Wow thats getting to be a loooooong into!!

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

264 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 264 Replies | Last Page

Joy - How's the temp this morning? Sounds like you have a great Heart day planned :) Have fun! I hope your temps means you're pg! Hope you're check up goes great :)

snowwhite - I usually check my CM to see my most fertile time. I never know exactly what day I ovulate (well, I don't ovulate but that's another story) and I around that time. I used to do OPKs too which helps immensely. I got pg the first month I tried them.

rmorgan11 - It's still early for a BFP. Some women don't get a positive until 15 DPO +. So don't lose hope yet!

As for me, just finishing AF. I had serious cramps on Saturday afternoon, almost went to the ER but they passed a couple hours after. Must be because of my ovarian cysts. I've had these cramps before.

I'm home today (personal day) to stay with my beautiful dog Sam. She was spayed yesterday so I have to make sure she doesn't go running around and move too much. So it's laundry and cleaning for the most part, working in school stuff for the other part.

My DH and I don't really celebrate V-day. We used to go out to dinner when we lived in the city. I bought my husband a card ans his favorite chocolates the past 2 years but he didn't give me anything back so he ain't gettin' nothin' this year I swear the man doesn't have a romantic molecule in his body!!! Even dropping hints doesn't register!

Have a great day guys!

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

haha! 1stbabytry, I laughed when I read your comments about Valentine's Day. I feel like I have to remind my dh every year that flowers would be nice! He's very sweet but doesn't think to buy gifts or flowers very often. Where are those romantic molecules?!

Joy-I'm thinking implantation dip! I'm not charting right now, but when I was, I never noticed a big dip like that. Hope it's a good sign for you!

Caren- good luck in your tww! Hoping this is your lucky month!

Rmorgan- how are you feeling? did you test today are did you decide to wait? sending you lots of good vibes!

afm- still extremely stressful at work, but dh and I did manage to bd uninterrupted both last night and this morning! I think I either O'd yesterday or today, so tomorrow will officially start my tww. I also scheduled my dr's consultation for next month to get everything ready for ivf in a few months. Feeling positive this month but also realize that our chances of conceiving w/o any medical help may be pretty small.

Good luck to everyone-hopefully we'll hear about some very soon!

12 years ago

hey ladiez,

1st baby your post made me LOL too! my husband is not very romantic but very thoughtful so it evens out lol

i had my progesterone checked yesterday. CD 21~~ a supposed 7DPO. I have no idea what good levels are lol. i just looked a lil on the net. i should find out today or tomorrow

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

Leshia

12 years ago

1stbaby - We don't celebrate V day either. Our anniversary is just 10 days after so we celebrate that instead. I love flowers, but I can buy them cheap at the farmers market whenever I want.

AFM - Guess what I got today??? My dear AF! I knew I was out this month, but I was still holding on to a glimmer of hope. Hey, at least I can drink tonight! (trying to look at the positive side of this).

I had an ultrasound yesterday for my kidneys and bladder and it came back normal. That's the good news. The bad news iis I still don't know why I get UTI type feelings, but no infection. My doctor will call me later this week if she want's more tests. Otherwise I have to wait until May to see the urologist. I hate doctors sometimes.

I hope all of you who are waiting to O get some good bding in tonight and those who are on the tww get some distractions today!

Babydust!

12 years ago

Hello ladies!

Caren: congrats on your new land! Hopefully you caught the egg!

Snowwhite: I never used those trackers as I don't know how accurate they are unless you have a "normal" cycle. I think traking O with opks, cm, and bbt is the most accurate. But since you're bd'ing everyday I think you'll be good! :-)

Joy: Sounds like maybe an implantation dip! Oh I hope so!!!

1stbaby: sorry about the cramps and your dog. Hopefully she heals quickly!

miracle: Yay for uninterrupted bd'ing!

Leelee: Hopefully you find out that you have good progesterone levels.

Gummybear: Sorry about af. But way to keep it positive! Bottoms up! ;-)

Robyn: hope you get your bfp today!

Hopefully I didn't miss anyone. I'm watching my niece so I have 2 2yrs olds distracting me as I try to type. this!

AFM: I went to a new Naturopath yesterday who specializes in women's fertility. She gave me some good advice; mostly reassuring me that I'm on track with the vitamins, etc. that I'm doing. But she encouraged me to do a detox. Starting with cutting out sugar, then shortly after caffeine. Then shorter after gluten, then dairy. She suggested spacing it out so I have a better chance of succeeding and not giving up! I go in again 10 days after O to do blood work. Normally I am supposed to go in 7 dpo but she doesn't work that day. She is checking my progesterone, thyroid, Vit D & Iron. All of which I've had trouble with in the past.

My dh and I celebrated V Day yesterday. We went to The Vow and then to dinner. It was nice to have the night off from our dd. But I'm still on the tail end of Af so no V Day lovin' for us ;-)

-Nicole

User Image

12 years ago

Feeling fine, all the "symptoms" I was having that were different than most of my other TWWs have gone away. Feel totally normal.

Tested this morning with the 10mUI/ml test and BFN again...so I'm really feeling that I'm out this month, but that's okay! Try, try again we shall!

Had a good V-day. Cooked dinner a big dinner together, Chicken breasts stuffed with cream cheese and jalapenos wrapped in bacon, crab stuffed mushrooms and grilled zucchini and squash...yummy! It was a nice night in and we are thinking about making it a tradition on V-day to cook a new recipe together.

Next go round, I'm getting the digital OPK, instead of strips and I'm going to start charting my BBT as I've never done that before. Hopefully I've just been miss-calculating my ovulation and this will help us get a BFP next time.

But alas, it's still kinda soon so who knows, but I'm pretty sure AF will show her ugly face soon!

12 years ago

Happy Valentine's Day ladies!!

morgan11 - It's not over till the witch shows, dont give up! What dpo are you?

Nicole - Thanks hun! I sure hope so! Your V-Day sounds nice! I totally forgot the Vow came out today!! I meant to drag dh there today!! LoL!

Gummy - Boo to AF on Valentine's Day What a mean witch! Glad to hear all is good with your kidneys & bladder tho!

leelee - Good luck, I hope your levels are good!

hoping - I hope you're right hun! Glad you got some interuption-free bding in! Sorry to hear things are still stressful with work!

Cris - Thanks sweetie! My temp was the highest its been all cycle today! I sure hope thats a good sign! I hope your pup is healing nicely! And dont feel bad about your dh not being romantic... I always buy my own presents these days , or I just specifically tell dh what to buy me! Hope you guys had a great day regardless!

snowwhite - LoL, I have never been able to predict my o-day thats why I use opks!

Caren - Thanks hun! I really hope it is an implantation dip! And its always good to hear someone else who had a blood transfusion came out alright!! It's so nerve racking when they originally talk about it... but really I didnt have a choice!
How was your temp today? Are you officially in the 2ww??

AFM - Had a wonderful day with dh! Went shopping, opened presents and went for a nice dinner. Now we are having a relaxing night on the couch.

My bbt went from a very low (WAY below coverline) 97.07 yesterday to a very high (highest temp of this cycle) 98.13 today! I am really hoping thats a good sign, as I have only ever dropped below coverline once in all my cycles chartting bbt... and that was my pregnant cycle. So but I am not holding my breath!

Tomorrow I have my doctors apt in the morning, then I will have to go get my blood taken... hopefully there will be somewhere in the same building I can go - they were closed last time I went there. After the doc dh and I are going out to a local market - it has lots of little shops, restaurants and kiosks... havent been there in years so it should be fun!

Hope all you ladies had a great day!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

hello all

hope every one had a good valentines , we didnt do much both of us were working so we were shattered , we sent cards and gifts.

well im in the ttw as of today i O yest , it was the first time in 17 months i didnt use opk , but i always know and its usually the same cycle day , so hope we got it right .

im still on my diet and have now lost 17.5 lb and we staying away from the booze , tho we had a few last week when we went to london for the day.

well ive got a job interview at 12 so im gonna get prepped, good luck to us all this month , im praying for a bfp for myself and all of us .

Emma
xxxxx

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

12 years ago

Expeting2Expect I am 13 dpo as of today, with another BFN this morning.

12 years ago

Hello everyone. I hope everyone is having a good week.
Nothing new for me today except since last Tuesday I have been stuffed up. I was catching a cold so I took cold Meds than Saturday was still a little stuffed up. Today is Wednesday I have stopped taking cold meds but I AM STILL Stuffed up. It is driving me crazy. I am tired to not being able to breath.

Well time to get back to work talk to everyone soon.
to everyone

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo