Community post

Discussion

feeling UP :)

View Full Post

hey ladies started a new post :)

update from me soz been busy wk
Lots of gd things been happening for a change
My DH should have work local atleast till the end of the year so thats alot of stress away for now
I had a appointment with the gynaecologist on wednesday there got few tests done, i am on 3 waiting lists 1 is for a HSG xray to check i have no blockages in my tubes (should get that within the next 3 months), the other 2 are long waiting lists one for IUI treatment and another for IVF but i was pleased with the doctor and feel like things will keep moving forward
Also on CD 38 atm but i refuse to test until friday which will be CD 43 coz a few months ago i had a 39 day cycle and got a so ill be patient fingers crossed

Hope everyone else is doing well

Baby dust all round x

173 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 173 Replies | Last Page

redshadoe0- I am so sorry to hear about everything that you have gone through! It sometimes does not make any sense at all!

AFM- I am just in limbo, no positive yet on the OPK yet. However, this month has been really hard on me. I am sad, jealous, angry and just praying all the time that it will be our turn soon. It is so crazy the internal wounds that infertility inflicts. They are so deep and scaring but, no one knows them unless they have gone through it themselves. Wounds that cut so deep, it is hard to stay normal with friends that have children or be happy for others when they tell you their good news. I am just hoping this infertility journey will end soon and when it does end, I don't have long term negative affects personally or with relationships with friends.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi all

redshadoe - I'm sorry about what happened. Hope you are doing ok.

mela - Sorry you aren't having a good time of it lately. Not that any part of this is good at all, but I know - sometimes it's harder to deal with than at others. Still have my fingers crossed for you, and for everyone.

AFM, no news. I'm out again this month, no surprise there. I didn't bother with OPKs this month (well - I only did one at the time I thought I should be getting a LH surge - and yep got a smiley face).

Not doing anymore tests at this time - can't afford to, so that doesn't really leave us anywhere to go. Just have to keep trying on our own, and maybe get lucky, maybe not. Can't help but think maybe this is the universe's way of telling me that maybe I'm just not meant to be a mother.

11 years ago

mela0054 I have been in and out of that same place you are in for the past two years! It really does get exhausting! I feel for you more than you know!

KLS2010 do you temp? If not I would try it. It is cheap, free after you buy the thermometer, and tells you so much about your cycle!

How are you doing redshadoe0?

AFM I am just waiting on AF next week. Still frustrated at the world for what I am going through.. Nothing new here

Anyone else have some good news for us?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

Thanks for the suggestion dolphin, but I don't think tmeping would work for me. I don't really have a time that I could do it everyday, since my work schedule changes every week.

11 years ago

Just checking in real quick... the doc is confused because the genetic tests on the baby came back totally normal. I had a healthy baby BOY and for some reason my body rejected it. More tests to come. This should be fun...

I hope everyone is doing better than I am.

Me: 27 PCOS DH: 25 Fine and dandy November 2011 First round of 50mg Clomid. December 22 !!! January 1 2012 m/c @7 weeks - Clomid 50mg round #2 Feb 2012. 21 day progesterone level at a 3 !!! Another m/c at 5 weeks - Clomid 100mg April - June epic fail - July Femara/Ovidril It worked!!! - Sept - .... lost a genetically healthy baby boy

11 years ago

Sorry to hear your continue to get bad news redshadoe0! I hate the feeling of bodies failing us!

KLS2010 it is possible to temp with shift change work, you just have to be diligent. I used to only use OPKs but decided to try temping too. Well some months I was getting a positive OPK but confirmed I wasn't always ovulating by temping. I wish somenoe would have told me to temp sooner that is why I suggested it to you.

AFM just waiting on

to those in need and to others!

11 years ago

Cycle day 1 for me, the showed up this AM.

11 years ago

hey ladies sorry again i know its been a while had so much on plus laptop broke couldnt work this from my mobile :/

hey redshadoe so sorry to hear abt your loss :( cnt imagine how hard that must be

hey mela0054, i know that feeling sometimes this whole journey gets to u all different emotions its hard to deal with sometimes hope ur doing ok

hey KLS2010, hope ur doing ok , we all know that feeling too when u have been ttc for so long fingers crossed u get the BFP soon :)

Hey Dolphin1204, sorry to hear the witch showed up
how have u been keeping

hey Mrsbaurs, glad to hear everything is going ok for u :) keep us posted , morning sickness cant b much fun for u

Baby Dust x

AFM for me i went on the 4th september for a ultrasound and got my test results last wk they found 3 small cysts and my right ovarie was enlarged they think it may be endometrimas
I have to go for my hsg a week today (terrifed abt this test )
been a hard 2 week my dh was away working when i got my test results plus my appointment coming through for the hsg he is home today cant wait :)
also have another appt on the 5th october to discuss assited conception like ivf and iui

11 years ago • Post starter

Wow lots of stuff going on wilsonc! Ugh for Right ovaries! My right one is the one that is always giving me cycsts and pain! Don't worry too much about the HSG it is just an xray! But be sure to ask about some pain meds to take before the test!

AFM is pretty much gone. I am going to do castor packs again this month as well as EPO and hopfully ing at the right time will be enough to end our journey! I am trying to be positive today!

11 years ago

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo