Community post

Discussion

Going for July BFP - Join Me!

View Full Post

Hi Ladies -

Ms. AF just tracked me down and I'm out for the month of June. Now I'm CD 2 in my 6th TTC cycle. Starting soy isoflavones tomorrow (CD 3-5) for the first time. Fingers crossed for July BFP. Who is with me? What is your story?

Let's see how many BFPs we can get in this group for July!

351 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 351 Replies | Last Page

My ovulation aim feels like pain and fullness in my ovary some times twinges of pain but most the time just some mild pain and full mess from the ovary I ovulate from that month..... However I have had that this month supposedly ovulated yesterday but I haven't had a temp shift my cervical mucus has changed though it's back to watery still have slight ovary dull pain my temp yesterday was 97.3 today it was97.8 but normally after I ovulate my temp sikes to 98.1 or 2 and that hasn't happened yet I'm so confused because this is cycle day 20 for me have I ovulated and don't know it or is there something wrong with me or am I just ovulating late this cycle ?

<a href=

11 years ago

I never wanted to buy into the story that birth control messed up your cycle and your fertility...I thought they said that to scare girls. But before I was on birth control my period was very regular 28 days at the MOST 30 days.. and I felt very clear ovulation signs and ovulation pain every month.

after i got off birth control though my AF got all messed up..and my cycle is now anywhere from 30-35 days and i'm never sure when i'm going to get it and now I don't have ovulation pain anymore so I worry that maybe i'm not ovulating regularly. I've just started charting this month so hopefully i'll see ovulation in my chart.

serenity were you doing opks this month along with your temps?

User Image

11 years ago

I was on the pill for two years before I started taking the pill I was 28 days exactly got on the pill was the same came of it and my cycles range from 26- 35 days but average about 32 days but no I haven't been using opks I want to when I took a dollar tree opk Sunday night around 7 pm I got a slight positive not near as dark as the control line like it should be but pretty dark the following day I started getting
EWCM and have had that for 3 days or more.and no temp shift yet at all

<a href=

11 years ago

After bc my cycles are the same but af is way worse now. I wish i knew more about my cycles pre ttc but i didn't pay attention to them. I do know Ive always had a lot of ewcm, i can remember that back to my teenage years... although never knew it's purpose.

It could be you are ovulating late, i think the latest i ovulated was cd17, of a 28 day cycle.

11 years ago

one time i ovulated on day 20 of a 30 something day cycle. my ovulation is kind of all over the place. cuz the following month it was day14. that was using the OPKS to measure ovulation..now hopefully with the charting i'll be able to see more consistent results.

User Image

11 years ago

Yeah hubby is down he just says hey we get extra play time lol I laugh do hard it's hard though because we almost always bd at night since he works so early except on weekends when it might be morning

<a href=

11 years ago

Hi everyone! This is CD2 - the arrived yesterday We started ttc in October 2011, had a mc at 7 weeks on Christmas Eve - what great timing, ruined our first Christmas as a married couple completely! We fell again in April and mc'd again pretty much straight away so 3rd time lucky!

11 years ago

DH and I bd always at night,but since I should ovulate this weekend i told him we need to try it in the morning and afternoon. Who knows, might just be the difference we need

11 years ago

I almost feel like I shouldn't verbalize the details in case that's bad luck or something...but here's my update:
Strong O lines on my opks yesterday and today. So strong makes me think I didn't O at all last 2 months. Did use soy for 1st time this cycle. Here's to hoping that makes a difference. We've also been BDing almost everyday, so if this doesn't take this cycle...I have no idea what to do. Today is CD 13 of what has been a 24 day cycle.

9 days till I'll test - which will be right in the middle of 2 weeks visiting family.

How's your (June/July) BFP plan looking? How are you feeling?

11 years ago • Post starter

Good luck jpiper! Sounds positive!

Spotting has been increasing for me so I'm fairly sure AF is on her way. I'm going to see about increasing my progesterone cream. My naturopath has me on a low dose (2 mg) and it doesn't seem to be helping with the bleeding during the week before my period anymore.

I need to channel more of my energy into taking care of my and my hubby's health. Researching more supplements to increase his sperm motility and morphology...

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo