Community post

Discussion

New and Looking For Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hey yall my name is Stacey and this is mine and my husband's first month TTC and I ovulated on the 22nd and should test around June 13th!! Looking for a cycle buddy!!!

299 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 299 Replies | Last Page

welcome little sapphire and

User Image

11 years ago

Oh I dont feel bad! I just wanted to look at her and be like... Is it any of your business???? I started testing today (early I know) I plan on testing daily till AF arrives. I have FRER for Sunday. Easier to do that early in the am instead of using the cassets. Welcome Saphire! Good luck on your TTC journey!!!

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

Angel I did the same thing yesterday girl!! I went to the dollar store and asked if they had the dollar tests and she said yes how many and I said 10 and she said "WOW!" and I just looked at her lol! Kinda rude of her to say that but whatever lol! Some people are so rude! But 3 books is NOT that many girl. =) They should be happy to have your buisness lol!! Good sign your temp is raised mine is too girl!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Stacey my last period started May 15, so you are just one day ahead of me!

I've been dreaming more than usual - totally confusing what was real with what wasn't. I was asking my sister about a conversation we had in the middle of the night...she thought I was crazy.

Great reading about the dollar store tests - I haven't even gotten any yet, but I will by Saturday. I can't wait to test but at least if I tell myself until then it makes me feel better that it will be truer ha ha.

I've stopped feeling any symptoms :/ Maybe that's what happens after it's already implanted?

User Image

11 years ago

oh yayy Tropical we are only 1 day apart!! When are you going to test?? Girl, I have had colorful and crazy dreams since 1 DPO and I NEVER dream in color and certainly not every night lol! And I am the same, I think some of them actually happened and had to ask my husband haha! But yeah I stocked up on tests hehe! Can never be too prepared! When are you going to test?? I read that it can take 5 weeks to show up for some people. My periods arent regular but I'm suppose to start the 10th or 11th but who knows. I am still having the same symptoms since 1 DPO so wierd! Cramps, lower backache, sore boobs (not too sore) , moody as crap ( just started 2 days ago) , elevated temp, beyond tired ( I have to nap like 2x a day and that has never happened). BUT I read that if you want something really bad , you mind is so powerful, that you can make yourself have symptoms and not be preggers =( That made me sad. BUT the cramps and tiredness I had no idea were symptoms until like a week after having them and then I researched to see what was going on! Fingers crossed for all of us!!!!

But yall I am already getting sick of the moodiness!! yesterday I wanted to rip someones face off and today I couldnt be more calm and happy!! If that totally wierd! But since it's almost time for my period I am like, well is this PMS or preggers hmmm

I know what you girls mean about buying tons of tests! I tried to get the dollar tree ones that are $1 but they don't sell them in my area. So I looked on Amazon and found these really cool ones that are super simple paper strips that users say are actually more accurate earlier than the expensive ones at the store. I got 25 tests for $8! Which is good, because I used 5 tests last cycle even though I was almost positive I didn't get pregnant, lol! That gets expensive fast!

User Image

11 years ago

Stacey LMAO "I wanted to rip someones face off" To funny! With my MC I did not have any moddiness lol Thats why I thought I was pregnant. I was in the best mood! My tummy as been really uneasy today! I even just had to take a nap too! I hardly ever nap ;) I tell my DH that I feel like if I am not working why should I be napping! He of course tells me that he would everyday LOL. I hope that me being tired is a good sign!!!! Stacey dont read to much into that you can think your pregnant. You said this is the first month TTC? Well... Think about before. You were not really paying attention to your body. Think of it as getting to know your body. I didnt even know I had ovulation pain till we started TTC! Crazy right? Im testing again tomorrowing WHOOT WHOOT!!! Anyone else testing? Mine wont be with FMU because I have been getting up twice at night to pee! It will most likely be SMU. and

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

yeah i use those strips too..they are supposedly more sensitive than the store ones.

so when it comes to myself..i'm a negative nancy a lot..so i'm pretty much..i really don't think i'm pregnant. but i have tiny smidge of hope today. My cycle goes anywhere from 30-34 days. usually around 30-32 days though. and i'm usually spotting a day or two before. I just realized today is day 32 of my cycle. I got my period on May 6th. I've had some mild cramps and headaches on monday but no spotting or anything yet. Pregnancy test was negative yesterday but..i have a teeny tiny flutter of hope that maybe there is a baby in there.

User Image

11 years ago

Nicole hahaha I did girl I wanted to rip a face of hahaha!! What does FMU and SMU mean? I totally need to get those strips and I see them on this site advertised all the time so I think after I go through my stock of tests lol i will get some of those! You are totally right about this being out first month TTC but I have totally convinced myself I am preggers and that's sooo not cool bc I am just going to let myself down when I am not! All my tests keep saying negative but my GYN said its too early but others say 14 DPO you can tell. Are the cassettes at the dollar tree any good bc that's what I am using! Good luck girl on testing tomorrow!!!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo