Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Lets Make Some Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
I am 28 (29 in about a week), and dh is 29
we've been together 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently almost 11 weeks pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apts were April 19th 2012 & May 3rd
At our May 3rd apt (at 9 weeks5 days) we heard the best sound ever - our little one's heartbeat!!
We're going for our 1st non-diagnostic u/s on May 15th!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

277 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 277 Replies | Last Page

hi my names Clare, im 29 df is 32.i have 2sons from previous relationship, they will b 3 on friday and 9 in 3wks.this is our first mth ttc and with my boys i had no symptoms at all until the frequent need to pee, i only tested with them cos i woke up 1 mornin and thought i was preg. Anyways this time im actually trying so watching for every little thing tht is different. for the past wk ive had a full sensation in lower abdomen and although i know its too early ive been going bathroom so much more. i had cramps for 2days on 10 and 11dpo also couple times felt dizzy. all symptoms are now gone and af is due tomoro. does this sound gd or likely af will visit? xxxxxx congrats and gd luck to every1 xxxxxxx

11 years ago

snowwhite: PLEASE stay on your meds until you can meet with your doctor. I am sure there is something they can find to help mitigate any suicidal thoughts/tendencies that is safer for baby, but anytime you change anti-depressants it is a delicate matter. Besides, you can't get pregnant if you aren't here!

My update: I'm out this month. I finally broke down and bought some tests while I was grocery shopping Friday night and never even got a chance to use them since AF reared her ugly head yesterday morning. Oh well! There's always next month (and I'm REALLY keeping my fingers crossed since DH goes to second shift for 4 months after that and we barely even see each other, much less get to BD much when he's on seconds...)

Good luck to all of you still in the running for a May BFP - sticky babydust/beans to all!

User Image

11 years ago

mrning all, just chilling and trying not t think too much but i did manage to bd 3 days in a rw this weekend frid,sat,and sun,in prime ovulation window. i won't hold out hope as m endo is really bad this past week,but who knows.

11 years ago

Thanks for the advice ladies. I see my doc at the end of the month so I'll ask to be changed to something safer for baby.

I went to get my cast off today and they said two more weeks. Sigh.
No AF yet ladies. She's due today. I don't think she's coming. Fx'd!!!

NAusea and a sore throat today. Good signs right??

Hey pregnant ladies: did you get shortness of breath or labored breathing when you got your bfp or even now? I find my breathing really short lately.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

AF came like 5 days earliy. I guess I must just be off balance this month. I didnt even get A ttw UGH. last month Af was a week late. It is so hard to track this stuff when its off track.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickersbd]

11 years ago

Angelbaby- are you sure it's ? 5 days early could be IB....

4 dpo today not much to report one week till testing!

Lindsay

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Wow, I've missed a lot. I don't have time to respond to everyone. FX'd for everyone waiting to O, O'ing, or in the TWW!

AFM - I'm 12 dpo today and still BFN. I had some red blood when I used the bathroom yesterday morning, but nothing since. I think AF is around the corner. We'll find out Tuesday or Wednesday.

11 years ago

Can Implatioin bleeding be like mild period w so clotting TMI sorry

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickersbd]

11 years ago

aww sorry reared her ugly head

User Image[/url][/url] Me=28 DH=27 DS=born 8.16.07 DS=born 1.20.10 TTC#3 ing for a

11 years ago

Heya Ladies!

Thought I would share an encouraging word with you from my cousin who struggled with infertility until finally conceiving through IVF:

Happy Mother's Day.

To the mothers without their children:
You are strong, stronger than most will ever have to be. You are deserving, deserving of the children that your heart longs to care for and love, and deserving of the happiness that your child will bring you. You are a mother. You spend every day thinking about your children and you already put their best interests first. You would (and often do) give them everything. You are willing to go to the greatest lengths for them before they are even in your lives. Celebrate yourself, your growth, your spirit, your marriage, your love, your compassion, your dedication, and your strength. Happy Mother's Day.

To the fathers without their children:
Celebrate your wives today. They are sacrificing so much; often their bodies, always their hearts and souls. Treat them as the amazing mothers that they are and will continue to be once your family is complete. See the woman you fell in love with. Reflect on the qualities you saw when you began trying to start your family, the qualities that assured you that she would be the best mother possible. See her heart and the heavy pain that surrounds it but that she often hides to others. Forgive her. Show her love. Show her your support but more importantly show her your heart.

To your marriage:
Do not dwell today on what you do not have, but focus on the love that you share for each other, the bond that has been formed through your heartache and the strength that you can continue to give each other as you move forward.

To the friends and family of those struggling with infertility:
For just today, do not give advice. Do not fix, do not try to heal, and do not try to minimize. Be a shoulder to cry on, a hand to hold, and an ear to listen. Be encouraging, supportive, and show them how much you care. Treat them as the parents they are, recognizing that they just do not have their family yet. Do not shy away from wishing them a Happy Mother's Day.

Mother's Day is just a day, it does not define you as a person and it does not determine your successes or your failures. "Happy" is the part to focus on, today and every day.

http://justmacara.wordpress.com/2012/05/13/to-all-those-with-infertility/

Lots of to all of you wonderful ladies who are still trying, and Happy Mothers Day.

Kat  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo