Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

841 - 850 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Awe. I so hope you get your little bean this time xx Im thinking of getting some. Im also looking into " fertile cm"

7 years ago • Post starter

I looked at ovaboost and fertile aid as well, but don't want to over do it lol.

7 years ago

Haha. I know what you mean. This next cycle I would be taking letrozole, baby asprin, coq10, fertile cm, prenatel, using preseed and also considering the soft cup. Wow. Lol Whatever it takes! : )

Hey ladies, I just ordered some coq10 too. Was reading about it after luckys post. Looks like most RE'S don't mind their patients taking it just to improve odds of better egg quality. I had such a hard time trying to post last night. So frustrating!

Dandy : how are you doing this morning?

7 years ago

Morning : ) I was just looking at ordering some too. Lol. I just ordered wondofo and evening premis oil( pretty sure I jst spelled that all crazy) but just read conflicting reviews on the epo. Crud. Couldnt find the coq10 on Amazon. Where did you order it from?
I didnt test this morning and feel lost. Lol. I almost did, in mid fmu I was thinking, hey I dont have any usual signs of af. Then talked myself out of it. I always get acne about two days before she gets here. Then I remembered how wonky those opks were.

I also see the coq10 comes in different mg. Which ones did you guys get?

Hey dandy, I found mine on Amazon. Just search coq10 and it should pop right up. They have so many to choose from. I ordered a mid priced one.

Goodness I hope and pray for your bfp. That would be so cool if you indeed ovulated later. Fingers crossed.

7 years ago

Awe. You are so darn sweet! That would be so awsome but Im not optimistic at this point. I know Im going to end up testing later if af doesnt show today. Im on may way over to amazon again. Lol

I got the 200 mg and am taking two a day, couldn't really find what dose to take so thought would start there. Also, I bought the uniquol (spelling) because this form your body doesn't have to use energy to convert and the uniquolone your body has to convert.

7 years ago

Ah,ok. Thanks Lucky! I seen walmart carrys it too. So ill just pick some up there.
Im going to vent for a minute( sorry in advance) I got the Glow app so I could track more than just my period log app. I like the app itself so far. I has its own online community, that is a complete joke! It has a section to upload pics of tests. I like that part only because I can tweak ppls tests for them and add pics in the comments. BUT the ppl are soooo rude to each other. They play tricks and dip tests in water and ask for opinions. Then when someone tweaks the test for them and says they may see something, the original poster will snap out on them for getting ppls hopes up and reviel its not real. Wtf? Ive seen lots of obvious second lines and ppl respond that they dont see anything. But as soon as someone posts an indent from first responce, they are congratulating each other and celebrating. Smh. Ok rant over. Lol.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo