Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

821 - 830 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Thanks ladies! I'm going to keep looking but there's no way I can keep doing this oop..I'm in Indiana and of course there are no laws and my insurance through my company doesn't offer it. I guess I will try and go through an agent bc I need something. I agree it should be covered like anything else.

7 years ago

Well here is to better healthcare at affordable prices! Shoot isnt Canadas healthcare free???? Anywho...my experiment was inconclusive. Lol. Put a W on the back of the water one before dipping. Mixed em up after n took pics together. Niether did the double dye run like the others and the water one seemed to get whiter faster and neither had a "shadow" so..... Idk : )

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy: on your test this morning did you get another shadow line? Just wondering if it's a start to a bfp if so.

7 years ago

Yeah this mornings did. I dont think its what I want it to be. ive been getting these now for a few days, my levels would have doubled by now and the line should be darker( I would think)
I will probably test again in the morning cause Its my Anniversary, but after Ill probably wait on af

I hope that you have a very blessed Anniversary dandy. That would be so cool to see a bfp on such an important day. Fingers crossed for you.

7 years ago

Thank you so much for you positivity. Yes that would be great. My dh would flip! Lol. Im not optomistic about it though. Ready to start over : )

Dandy I hope you have a great anniversary :-)

7 years ago

Thank you guys! Wish I could say we have fun plans, but hubby has to work. Hoping my mom comes through and watches the kiddo so we can at least go out to eat when he gets home : )

Good morning ladies. Good luck with your testing today Cronins! xx
Test this morning is weird as always. Shadow, but dried with nothing. I posted, hoping someone comments with similar experiences. Non the less bfn. On with my day, and hope everyone else has a good day too : )

Hey Dandy, Happy Anniversary! !!! Hoping and praying that you have a great day with many more years together.

As for the test, I can definitely see a line on all of them, even with invert. Not sure if they are evaporation lines, but definitely a line. Can you retest with a different brand to see if it's like that on another test? Still looks very promising.

As for me, yay labs. I go at 9 am for labs and then I will start 7.5 mg of letrozole this morning for CD 3-7. Because my period arrived at 5:30 pm on the 19th, my RE'S office says that I am only on CD 3 not 4. I guess that makes sense in a way. I guess I will just go with the flow so to speak. AF is nearly vacated now. It's just some spotting here and there.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo