Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

811 - 820 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Hey Dandy,

How are you doing this morning?

7 years ago

Hi there, Im ok. Bfn this morning, even though I said I wasnt going to test. Now to just wait on af Monday. Glow app says Im 10dpo instead of 11. So she may not come till tues. Ready to start over : )
How is af treating you?

7 years ago • Post starter

Very heavy AF. Crazy, but I haven't had a heavy period like this in a long time. I have my 3 day labs scheduled to be drawn on Saturday morning. My hsg is scheduled for next Friday at 12:30 pm. So things are in the works so to speak.

Have you thought about asking your doctor for a hcg trigger once you see a positive opk? I think that that might be the trick for you. It will make sure that you ovulate. Just a thought though.

7 years ago

Ugh sorry the witch is so heavy. Hopefuly your not crampy! Bla...xx all your bloodwork comes back at good levels.
I have thought about asking for the trigger shot again. I am going to ask for more bloodwork too. My fsh came back high when I was goung to RE. I cant remember if we did anything about it before restesting at normal levels. We should be switching insurances by the end of next month. So looking forward to follicle checks as well.

Dandy are you getting insurance that covers infertility? I've been looking around for insurance that covers it so let me know if you know of any. I've been researching so much and hoping to find something.

7 years ago

We are looking into Health Alliance. Not sure with the Obama-care laws if you have it where you are. Doesnt hurt to check. We are in Illinois. According to the healthcare reform. Insurance companys cant cross state lines and if your employer offers insurance you HAVE to take it unless its during open enrollment ( November-Jan) So I am going back to our insurance agent first thing in Nov to ask more about it. We discussed some of there coverage about 6 months ago, I know they cover some infertility but now I will be able to find out more : )

I think I am about to do an experiment. Ive been wondering if I am really seeing these shadows or if its the tests them selves. I broke out a magnifying glass, oh yes I went there! Lol. Not to look out a positive line. Jst to see whats up. I noticed there is a second wave of dye around the 3-5 minutes time frame. Under the magnification I seen that the test is darker, even pink upto the test line. Ahhh, Im not nuts. Haha. So I think later I will do a urine hold( drank coffee so I cnt hold right now lol) then dip one in water as well and compare the two as they develop. I am looking into a different brand of sensitive tests.

Lol dandy. That's an awesome experiment to do. I was wondering about the tests as well.

As far as infertility insurance, my insurance covers infertility treatment up to 100,000 per person. I have United health care. I think that a lot depends on if your employer elects the coverage. We live in NH, but my husband works out of Massachusetts which requires mandatory coverage of infertility treatment. So we get the coverage we need. All states should cover treatment for infertility in my opinion. It only makes since, since it's a health dx as other things such as diabetes, high cholesterol etc.

7 years ago

I agree with you Cronins. Illinois law says they have to cover "some" ( not sure if there is a set amount) of inverto, but thats all thats manditory here for infertility coverage. I understand the need for a cap amount, as you stated you have. My hubbys insurance is extreamly basic and is very high!
Im not going to get into politics but I sure hope whoever gets into office, fixes some of that!

Amen to that one sister. Insurance overall stinks for just about everyone. The cost is way too much for the average family to consistently pay. I hope who ever gets elected will fix it too.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo