Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 537 Replies | Last Page

7dpo now. CD24. and I have a 28-day cycle.
Idk but I think I'm pg. there's OBVIOUS Montgomery's Tubercles around my nips. I hope this is a sign for soon. bbs are fuller and I like it sensitive nips.

my lower back pain, hips & legs ache are gone now. hopefully it happened for days before due to the implantation

whether the bean is a blue or a pink, I would be so thrilled

so yeah finally it's 7dpo already! feels like clock didn't even ticking before

User Image

12 years ago

Hello my lovely cycle buddies!

How are we all doing? Nurturing tww symptoms I hope! I'm doing ok, sorry I went AWOL yesterday, I find I'm getting pretty tired in the days, especially after I go for a cycle, I often comes back home and get a nap. Not sure if it's just because I'm up when hubby leaves in the morning and it's up till late at night

Besides it's 8dpo today for me! Not much to cheer about mind you as my symptoms have all but subsided. No more gassiness, no tender bbs, or cm. Oh and the cramps left after 6dpo. I can feel slight twitches today however, and still bloated. I really don't know how vivid dreams play a part in pregnancy but if it means anything I have been having those too. Dreamt last night my mom killed my sibblings dad! How about that for vivid dreams Just pray it doesn't become a reality! Literally! Outside of those I feel nada, nothing, zero. And is having to wonder if a little bean is in there

Have to say my skin is absolutely itching me to test! Am I the only one? Even though I know it's probably be a just wondering if I should be thinking of next cycle or still wonder about this one. Either way I'll know by Saturday I suppose.

Anyway I will do a roll call update after this.

Steph

12 years ago • Post starter

8 dpo today and a lot of nothing here. Very tired DH kept me up late last night and SD woke me up early and DD woke up about 3 times last night I gave her some Ibprofin and it seemed to help for the first 4 hours but after that she kept waking up no for me. Seemed very constipated last night so I OD on some of my DH fiber gummies seemed to clear all that up . Scarlett is trying to brush her hair with my toothbrush talk to you all later.

12 years ago

ROLL CALL: *UPDATE* 22/3/2012

Few more days to go and we'd have all tested ladies!
Steph: OV Date: 14/3 8DPO: Test Date: 24/3 AF Due Date: 26/3
Eden: OV Date: 14/3 8DPO: Test Date: 24/3 AF Due Date: 30/3
Bauer: OV Date: 14/3 8DPO: Test Date: 27/3 AF Due Date: ??/3
Wilson: OV Date: 15/3 7DPO: Test Date: 27/3 AF Due Date: 29/3
Imosier: OV Date: 13/3 9DPO: Test Date: 29/3 AF Due Date: 29/3
AlexaR: OV Date: 15/3 7DPO: Test Date: 26/3 AF Due Date: 27/3
Siobhan: OV Date: 15/3 7DPO Test Date: 30/3 AF Due Date 29/3

So far we have:
2 tests 24/3
1 test 26/3
2 test 27/3
1 test 29/3
1 test 30/3
Siobhan: It would be great if you could group up with Imosier and test on the 29/3.
AlexaR: You ok doing it on your own or do you want join with one of the other dates?

Just typed a whole mail and lost it!

Will try doing it again but make this one much shorter.

Wilson: Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had a Fab day! What's the weather like today? Nice one re me or Eden being knocked up! Most of us definitely have some genuine symptoms so I know they'll be few of us up the duff this month!

Eden: Thanks for the info on gassiness. I was preturbed not knowing why the sudden influx of gas! Something had to be up! As for your swollen boobs, thats sounds like a very telling sign of pregnancy as most women testifies to it. I've never had that nor spotting which they say are two big signs you are on your way. So

Bauer: I love reading your updates, little Scarlett sounds like an angel

Siobhan: Don't throw in the towel, that bloody unrine might be indicative of implantation.

AlexaR: Your symptoms sounds positive, sounds like you've been knocked up!

to all of us!

stephray: I dont think I can handle it alone! hahaha so I guess I'll test on 27/3!!

the only thing I think I can hold on to is my swollen bbs. and sensitive nips. bcos it's still last until today. and my dry lips. backpain is gone thank goodness! Montgomery's tubercles is a false alarm. I misinterpreted it (googled it up and its not what I thought it was). MY WHOLE FACE IS ITCHY! this is the 3rd day. and vivid dreams were crazy. it's 2 nights in a row now. no more cramps. but I get twinges on my right side and my uterus feels full! (like I need to pee)

I'm so nervous. are you guys too? 23/3 and its gonna be 8dpo for me. I think I'll test with CBED (if I can't find FRER!)
what about you guys?

I get my hopes up already can't imagine if it will be a

User Image

12 years ago

hey steph thanks so much had a brilliant day got spoilt rotten weather was pretty nice 2day for once was out walking al day feel grate after it so 7dpo and not much just very gassy twinges in my right side on and off since last night cramps the last few days cramps ive never had hope its a good sign feel so tired and getting plenty of sleep chest is a bit sore but nothing major could be nothing so only time can tell hoping for a and hoping ye ladies see a to ne praying for yis oh steph i feel the exact same im only itching to test but have to wait ugg its killing me 2wait would luv to fast forward time
and to all x

12 years ago

Hi Ladies

I don't mind joining up with anyone. It would be nice to test with someone
Let me know, nice hearing from you all

for for everyone

12 years ago

hello ladies how are you all keeping 2day all good i hope well another lovley day here in ireland let hope it stay that way well 8dpo and im only itching to do a test but will wait :) can ye ladies look at my chart not sure if it looks right :(

12 years ago

Ladies

Wilson, happy belated birthday hon! I'm glad to know that you enjoyed it . Your chart looks pretty normal to me, don't worry about it, the most important thing is that you Ov'ed and around that time .

Steph, how's it going chica? Are you ready for your big day tomorrow? Surprisingly, this 2ww wasnt that hard to endure like all the rest, cheers to our tomorrow!!!

Afm, same old symptoms, nothing new, except a few, more intense cramps, occasionally. The boobies are still sore, but the tiredness subsided

Eden

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo