Community post

Discussion

Two Week Wait Support

View Full Post

Hi Ladies,
My TWW is about to start and I would like friends to cheer, support & accompany each other through these dreadful (and exciting few weeks). Who wants to join me?

244 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 244 Replies | Last Page

Molls - how bizzare that it wouldn't bring me up! I was able to find you but not able to send you a friend request for some reason so I sent you a PM instead (at least I hope it's you lol). I should O right around NYE also so that'll be doubly fun :)

Alaska - ugh, I'm sorry she's officially arrived!! It's good though you can start on this next round. We go every other day usually so we don't get burnt out.

So since my email wouldn't pull me up (still ??)
**....5 minutes later - d'oh! I had it in my settings not to be looked up by my provided email, whoops! So you guys, if you'd like, it's akbakkensen @ yahoo

Cheers everybody!

Married DH 08/31/13 DD 09/07/2015 Started April 2016 ttc baby #2

7 years ago

Ash...found you!
ya I have some good privacy settings too, I wanted to make sure you guys can find me.

Yep...so we better plan for a good news year eve ;)

im feeling so so hopeful! its gotta our month.

7 years ago

I tested today at 11 dpo an bfn...can i still have a bfp? I spotted at 8 dpo bit brown and just few drops i thought it was ib...sore boops, very tired, cramps, stomach ache and hungry! What do you think?

7 years ago

ABSOULTELY!

woman on here and other sites didn't get there BFP til 16dpo, so its not over until AF shows, you could have IP late...HCG could not be built up in your system high enough to detect...remember those pregnancy test are not 100% til a day after a missed period and even than...they are not a for sure. I seen many woman not get there BFP until 6 weeks, missed period but urine is BFN, now blood test...day of missed period those BHCG levels in your blood should be rising, however I totally understand not everyone can be getting blood test done.

But you are still in this.

7 years ago

I am 11 dpo today i swear i see a ine i am so not sure

7 years ago

Kryss - you aren't out yet! Maybe give it a couple of days and then test again (I know, easier said than done lol)

Jtardiff - can you post a link to your photo? I'd love to give you a second set of eyes :)

7 years ago

Hi ladies, sorry I have been MIA.. busy busy... btw I'm 30 years old and my SO and I have been ttc since last year. As you know we lost our baby girl in august. My SO has a child from a previous relationship.

I'm still spotting and this af has been almost like heavy spotting. Hopefully she leaves soon. I'm on cd 7. My CBA gave me a high reading already though. Again I'm confused bc I'm still spotting. Who knows.. I have a terrible time with this ovulation kit stuff lol confused like last month.

I don't have Facebook btw, I deleted after I graduated from college. Maybe I'll make another sometime and joint the rest of civilization : )

Mollsk, sorry to hear about af... your symptoms and being late seemed really hopeful. Next month we got this!!

Ash how are you doing darling?.

Alaska sorry to hear about af and false positives.. they are down right cruel! ((Hugs)) also SO and I plan to bd every other day and on ovulation as well. Sadly he's gone away till Friday so I hope we don't miss our chance, esp bc I got the high result today. I'm a bit nervous : /

Fx ladies!! This is our month!!

Welcome kryss and jtardiff!

TTC after my beautiful angel was born sleeping

7 years ago

Update : doctors office called. They want me to get bloodwork on cd21 to check my progesterone levels. Hopefully they're okay but if they aren't maybe the doc can help us concieve : )

TTC after my beautiful angel was born sleeping

7 years ago

I am 3dpo today and I really need someone to talk to about this. I know it's a lil early to feel anything or to test even though I really want to. HELP HELP HELP.

7 years ago

Hope - I agree, hopefully everything is okay but if something is off it'll be good to know and be able to get help! Keep us updated when that appointment happens!

Hi April, welcome to the party! 3dpo is still so early to test and really you'd just be wasting money at this point. See if you can hold out until like 10dpo. I know 7 days seems like an eternity right now but you can do it! How are you feeling?

CD5 for me today - AF is winding down and I'm anxious to get going again!

Cheers all!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo