Community post

Discussion

Im going nuts today!!!!!!!!! 8dpo

View Full Post

Hello ladies, I have been thinking of myself as being quite calm about this, but today, besides being extremely moody I have been obsessing over everything and questioning everything.

Do I really wanna do this now? What if and what nots...

I am questioning everything from a single fart to a normal pee and Im fed up already! am I ? am I not?

This wait is way toooooo too demanding and its driving me crazy, the wonders of ttc!

tested this morning bfn of course, another 2 days and ill test again, oh wait! I wont be able too, ill probbaly end up doing another before bed...

Sorry just needed to vent!

User Image

278 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 278 Replies | Last Page

Hello Schamp2005,

I feel like packing for the month, unless we belong to the 20% of false negatives at 12dpo....

The only symptom i still have is a cold, havent felt cramps, nothing,
but this is only my first cycle so not to worry plus my partner did a sperm count test and it came out good, guess ill start again next month, but yes, we cant really rule it out until AF arrives, until then we might be still!

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Congrats Mrs.McP!!

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Hello girls,

Mrs.McP - CONGRATS! OMG, that is amazing!!!!
AmyBBB-Congrats to you as well! Soooo nice! I can't wait for that to happent o me.

Anita and schamp2005, i know how you feel. I took a test this morning and it came out BFN...so the lines that I got until now (AFTER THE TIME LIMIT) were not real lines...so if ever this happens to anybody else, at least we know that a faint positive after the time limit really could mean nothing. The Clearblue test still has a faint positive on it after time limit...even the one from this morning, but the $ test is negative and so is FRER.
So I guess the 3 of us are in the same boat...

I'll still keep a little faith because with my first son I only got a veeery faint positive the day before my period...so I'll continue to test probably tomorrow am and on Turesday AM as well...hoping I will see that soooo awaited line, but I won't hold my breath since it does not seem to be the month for now.

Let's keep on posting...we can only support eachother...

Baby dust to alllll!!!!!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

So, I was watching a movie last night with the hubby & felt this weird tingling feeling in my left boob. Waited because I wanted to be sure I wasn't imagining it - nope. It was definitely there.

Test this morning at 9 dpo & negative Please continue to cross fingers for me. Stayin positive.

to all!

13 years ago

Hey Ladies,

jumping on the same boat with you. 9 DPO - broke down and took another test of course BFN.

I am trying to stay positive but I guess I can just cross myself out. AGAIN. I am disappointed .

Mrs.McP!! and AMY - your good news make me so happy that I am not completely giving up !
to both of you !!!

13 years ago

First I would like to start by saying...Don't count yourselves out yet. The doctors pee test came back negative and she thought I was a little crazy for wanting the blood test, that was at 12dpo.

Thank you, thank you thank you for the support ladies! I feel blessed on all levels. So glad I can just talk openly about the whole thing too.

AmyBBB - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That blood test is really worth it! Can't wait for the Dr. to confirm for you!!

Marie E - You truly touched me I want to cry a bit now. Thank you. I know finding this site was the right place for me. I have never ever posted on a forum before, so this is a big deal and I am glad I did.

STICKY BABY DUST!!

13 years ago

These are the tests I used SUPER sensitive, the faintest line maybe 10dpo and a nice light one 11dpo. I posted my 28 million tests in the pregnancy strip gallery.

http://www.amazon.com/Devon-Medical-WS-1-Pregnancy-Strips/dp/B0002YIQEQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288535430&sr=8-1

$5.69 for 25 tests! They delivered within a day for me.

13 years ago

don't give up if you are testing neg at 12 dpo... i got my pos at 14 dpo..

Baby dust!!!

User Image 5/26/10

13 years ago

Thank you TTCafterloss!! It gives me some hope!!

User Image

13 years ago

and when I did get the pos.. it was so faint.. i had to hold it up at the light.... and it did not show within the amount of time... i was so upset when i tested.. i left it in the bathroom.. i had a weired dream that my test had three positive lines. .. I woke up the next morning and that's when i saw the line.. I thought i was seen things.. I then tested 3 days and it was a dark positive..

good luck to you all...!!!!

User Image 5/26/10

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo