Community post

Discussion

Whos excied to start ttc for the 1st time!

View Full Post

My husband and i are coming up on our 1st wedding anniversary and our fourth year being together and this is going to be our first month ttc. We are VERY excited! I have a doc apt aug 15 for pre pregnancy checkup then the fun part will start :)

I just finished my last pack of bc pills and am hoping my cycles and ovulation will get back on track pronto! Before bc i usually had about a 26 day cycle. Heres hoping for a bfp by september! We wont be using any fertility aides yet. We decided to give it a few months just letting nature take its course.

We have always loved eachother and had a very healthy and happy relationship but its hard to explain how your heart feels when you decide your ready to make a new life with the person you love! My heart is so happy!

Who else is excited to start this journey? I want to hear other stories and follow and support eachother until we get our BFP's

145 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 145 Replies | Last Page

Congrats Lynn!!! That is great news!

11 years ago • Post starter

Well, , went out to breakfast with my sister this morning, told her about the tests I did, she said we have to go buy a real test, lol, so we went to walmart, POAS, First response, waited in the parking lot and BAM, 2 lines, I will be calling the doctor Tuesday!!

to all you ladies who are ovulating, it out and I look forward to hearing about your journeys and testing.

You all have been wonderful and encouraging to me

<a href=

11 years ago

I'm so happy for you lynn! I love hearing success stories. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 monthS!!!!!!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Congradulations Lynn!!! That is fantastic news :) I am very happy for you.

I had pretty strong symptoms yesterday, but nothing today! This is confusing.

McFarlane- did this happen to you? What symptoms are you experiencing now?

11 years ago

thank you ladies.

Love keep your hopes up, i really dont feel anything either, just tired and nausea at times thats it...the odd backache too.

<a href=

11 years ago

Thanks Lynn,

I need the support! I am turing 30 tomorrow and I think a postive test woudl be the best present ever :)

BTW Lynn, I think you need to change your signature now that you got your postive. Maybe there is one with a pregancy counter on it instead of an ovulation counter :)

11 years ago

Hi ladies - room for one more?

We are TTC our first - this is our 3rd month of trying and I am 1 or 2 DPO today.

My cycles are so irregular. Last month was 29 days, the two before that were 42 and 46 days. If I O'ed when I think I did, then this cycle will be 48 or 49 days. Makes me crazy!

Anyway, I thought it would be nice to suffer the TWW with some other TTCers! Where are you ladies in your cycles? (I will go back and read, too.)

I'm not charting BBT, just checking my CM and trying to pay attention to my body. I seem to be able to tell when I O, but no BFPs for me so far. We're trying to be very "casual" about TTC but today I don't feel laid back at ALL! :P

This month I think we BDed at the perfect times - not exactly on purpose, but I'm happy about it and praying it worked this time. I know we've only just started trying, but because of my irregular cycles I do worry...

Anyway, because our BDing was so well timed this month I am very anxious/excited for this TWW. How can it only be 1 or 2 DPO???

, ladies!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies, here is the link to my first response test
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=58620

let me know what you think...

Welcome Tryingforads, good luck!!

<a href=

11 years ago

@Lynn - that looks like a to me! Yay! How exciting!

& thanks for the words of welcome! Keep us posted!!

User Image

11 years ago

Welcome Trying!

We are all over the map. This is a lucky group because two fo our members recieved postivies this month.

Sounds like Sanders and you are around the same time of Ovulating.

I ovulated just over a week ago and I will be testing tomorrow morning.

Keep us posted and welcome to the group

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo