Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

Going for July BFP - Join Me! - Page 8

Reply by member_75530 » Jun. 29, 2012 3:21pm

Hoping for a July BFP!!!! Earliest I can test is july 10th.

member_75530

Reply by amystovall12 » Jun. 29, 2012 10:27pm

Hi all!
I am new to this site and my story is fairly simple. My husband and I have been trying for 8 months with no luck so far. I've not been tracking BBT or CM, but I have been trying to count from day 1 to day 1. I'm also on 500mg of Metformin (which affected me differently this month than the last time)

I am currently 7-9 DPO (had pains that may have been ovultion pains on Wednesday and Friday) and will probably be testing on July 4th to hopefully give my husband the best birthday present he could ever ask for.

amystovall12

Reply by ellekayejaye » Jun. 30, 2012 2:32pm

Is anyone testing tomorrow on 1st of July?

I am CD36 today and if my OPK was right I'm 14dpo today. I might test soon. Tested negative on digital at 10dpo and I really don't want another BFN so I might give AF a week to show up...

ellekayejaye

Reply by sami1121 » Jun. 30, 2012 9:45pm

Hey ladies ! I'm hoping for a BFP in July too!

Long story short, my hubby and I are high school sweethearts and will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary of dating (yes I am that lame :-)) this upcoming summer and 2 year anniversary of marriage this upcoming fall. We are both 25 and trying for baby #1. Currently we are in our 3rd cycle of trying, and can't wait for a .

Can't wait to test July 13th... these 2 weeks are horrible!

sami1121

Reply by jpiper » Jun. 30, 2012 10:23pm

I started this forum with hopes for a July - I'm 10 DPO today and got my first faint line - on the last day of June!!! Here's to hoping, I'm not late for AF yet - have another 4 days...so . Plus, we're at my in-laws right now, we aren't telling them until just to be safe for their feelings too.

Awkward not to tell them when I'm bloated like a beach ball and stomach sounds like I ate a monster.
Still very excited! This was the 1st (and hopefully only) cycle I used soy isoflavones. Crazy. Crazy. Crazy.

jpiper

Reply by Roxane » Jul. 1, 2012 1:45am

*UPDATE* Took a blood test yesterday and my hcg was 34.22 yaaaaaay

Hey Ladies!

Well the first of the month seems to have brought good luck with my first ever BFP! This is our first month not trying/not preventing.... and something seems to have worked.

I am currently 11dpo, tested this morning first thing and there's definitely a second line staring back at me. Tested 9dpo (29/6) with a Boots own brand (blue dye) and got a faint +, but then thought it must have been an evap after reading about blue dye's common convincing evap lines. I tested again that evening and got a negative on the same type of test I got a positive on today.

Very excited but can't really take it in yet, I'm not letting myself believe it until I confirm with a blood test!

Good luck to all of you ladies! Let's hope July will be our month!

Roxane

Reply by Serenity5182012 » Jul. 1, 2012 9:43pm

Ok tmi girls but I am 9dpo today earlier tonight I had some minor cramping and later went to the bathroom ad noticed I had a pink spot in my underwear then when I wiped tmi I'm sure and had more slightly pink not a lot but some. Pink on the toilet paper I'm not set to start y period till July 4 to the 6 th I dont know what to think ... Update this morning there is no site of blood except a little little brown in my underwearthis morning... Temp this morning was 98.1 so my temp dipped but it was early like 6:15 in the morning and I didnt sleep well due to the excitement lastnight ... Lol

Serenity5182012

Reply by pbc910 » Jul. 2, 2012 11:32pm

I dont know about you, but I never get spotting that early before AF, maybe 2 to 3 max days before. If I saw any spotting now, I would certainly be optimistic.

Here is hoping it was a good sign!

Me: 31/ DH: 35 * 37th cycle * Thyroid issues, motility issues

User Image

pbc910

Reply by NorthernBabyDream » Jul. 3, 2012 3:44pm

Woot! Congrats to jpiper and Roxane! July is certainly starting off right. Please keep us posted and let us know when you get your blood tests to confirm. So exciting for you!

I'm on CD13 now and trying to make sense of the OPKs. The line seems to be different depending on the time of day I test? A second fainter line was there on CD9 when I started testing, same on CD10, faded away on CD11, back again but still fainter on CD12, and today seems, maybe, a bit darker. But I had ovulation pains and spotting on CD10 and 11. I can't figure it out. We BDed on CD9 and 11, and will again today. So confused though...

NorthernBabyDream

Reply by jpiper » Jul. 3, 2012 10:12pm

Thanks NorthernBabyDream!

Had my blood drawn today for test but didn't hear the results yet. Hoping soon - but nothing is soon enough!

I know it's early, they seemed worried why I would even come in for blood test yet until I explained how short my cycles have always been. Hard to know the date I would be mising the start of my period when my cycles range 23-28.

I am having lots of symptoms and tiredness/exhaustion hit me today like a ton of bricks.

ladies! I'd love to hear what's going on with your July so far! Lots and lots of to you ALL!

jpiper

Reply by KayDee85 » Jul. 3, 2012 11:18pm

Also hoping for a July BFP! My hubby and I have been TTC #1 since March. I'm 27 and he's 29. Would love nothing more than to have a July BFP!

User Image

KayDee85

Reply by pbc910 » Jul. 3, 2012 11:35pm

I am 9DPO, jeez I can't keep it straight. Only a couple cramps and weird pain in my bbs today. Otherwise, feeling great and hoping for a BFP in a couple days!

pbc910

Reply by Roxane » Jul. 4, 2012 4:29am

A big thank you NorthernBabyDream :)

I got a positive on a blood test on 1st July, and my hcg was 34.22 (11dpo).

Had my first appointment with the doctor 2nd July, and have another booked for the 16th!

Best of luck to all of you ladies you get your bfp in July, and hope for lots of little March/April babies!

Roxane

Roxane

Reply by jpiper » Jul. 4, 2012 9:18am

Roxane - Congrats again to you! You are so lucky you are able to get in so fast and as many times with your ob! I have to wait for my 1st appt. till 8/14 I know if it's this early there really isn't much they can do but confirm and watch hcg numbers but I would love to have all that confirmation!

If you don't mind me asking, what tests/labs are they running? Any surprises dealing with Dr. and appts yet?

jpiper

Reply by veebles » Jul. 4, 2012 9:43am

Hi Ladies,
Mind if I join in?
Im currently 10dpo and anxiously waiting to test.
I was 38 last week and DH is 37. I have two DS from my first marriage and a DS with DH. We would love to give our boys their much longed for sister, but me and DH would feel very blessed with whatever god gave us.
We have been ttc since march and I'm finding it increasingly difficult with each passing month as I know my eggs are going as grey as I am.
This month I have been more actively not getting my hopes up, as the first two months I was a preggozilla!!!
I'm based in the UK and things seem to be very different over here. No obs/gyn appointment, or hcg numbers. Our system seems to be wait and see!
I have been checking my cm and cervix constantly, and was horrified to find a lump on my cervix in march. on doctors visit an internal exam was done and apparently my cervix is swollen(used to be classed as a sign of pregnancy) so scans have been arranged for the 16th july, but hoping to get my by then.
for all of us, and to all who have got their
xx

veebles

Reply by NOVALUNAR123 » Jul. 4, 2012 10:39pm

Hi all! i am hoping for this month also, my af is due on my husbands birthday 9th july, and if we were to conceive we would have our baby on my birthday!!! how ironic is that!! been having positive opks tests for while, run out of tests the other day so don't know if am still positive or not?! have had symptoms one day and nothing another day, do have very bad skin at the moment though and very smelly urine. Hope you guys get a

NOVALUNAR123

Reply by Serenity5182012 » Jul. 5, 2012 4:00pm

Got my I'm scared to death but excited been spotting since 9 dpo started out pink and has been brown since then ... Can't get in to make a appointment to confirm the pregnacy till next week hope the spotting stops

Serenity5182012

Reply by jpiper » Jul. 5, 2012 5:34pm

So much excitement on here - I â?¥ it!!!

Good luck to all of you TWW waiting to test - hang in there. Just keep doing the BD and it'll make time go by faster!

As for me, Dr. had me come in to do a 2nd quantitative blood test today. 1st one came back low she said - 87 at 11 DPO. From what I've read online I didn't think that would be considered low...but she's the Dr. - so fingers crossed this one has what it takes to stick! My stomach already sounds like I've got a monster in there...

All the best wishes and lots of

jpiper

Reply by Roxane » Jul. 5, 2012 5:40pm

jpiper - that's strange, I wouldn't think 87 at 11dpo is low at all!? My hcg was 34 at 11dpo and my doctor was really pleased with it and actually said it was great. I wonder why she said that? Have you checked out this site

http://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single ?

Interesting to see the variety of different levels women get during the early days :)

Hope all is well x x

BFP first try 01.07.12 miscarried 27.08.12 at 12 weeks
The wait goes on....

Roxane

Reply by NOVALUNAR123 » Jul. 5, 2012 8:16pm

@ Roxane Huge , hope all us ladies will be joining you soon !!

NOVALUNAR123