Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Lets Make Some Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
I am 28 (29 in about a week), and dh is 29
we've been together 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently almost 11 weeks pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apts were April 19th 2012 & May 3rd
At our May 3rd apt (at 9 weeks5 days) we heard the best sound ever - our little one's heartbeat!!
We're going for our 1st non-diagnostic u/s on May 15th!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

277 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 277 Replies | Last Page

Happy Mother's Day to all the current, expecting and soon-to-be expecting mommas out there! I hope you all had a fun-filled day!

Mine was not so great, spent the day at the lake with DH's family. Today reminded me that I would be 6 months along had I not suffered from my ectopic back in November. Got a rose from my father in law as a "soon to be mother" (no pressure there, ha ha). Funny that I've been for the most part okay with what I went through, and now Mother's Day I feel worse about it. Maybe because no bfp yet, or maybe just hormones.

I am 3 dpo today and definitely feeling twangs and pinches. I put Thursday as ovulation since I had positive opks Monday and Tuesday. Praying that I have a fertilized egg on the way to implantation! So next Mother's Day will be much happier!

Lindsay

11 years ago

Hi girls. Happy mothers day to all the mothers and soon to be mothers. I'm sure you're all right. Well all be expecting or new mothers by this time next year.

Warning this will be long. You don't have to read it.
Jackson-- fingers crossed!!
Joy-- glad you had a good mothers day. Can't wait for the ultrasound!!
Liz- good luck this week
Elle- yay ovulation!!
Tessa- when can you poas?
Bumble- its probably progesterone
Abc-- sorry about AF.

Well. What a day I had. This morning my mother, grandmother, aunt and I went to visit my family's cemetery to put flowers on my great grandmothers' graves and we visited my grandfathers grave. We're still waiting for the headstone. When I was at my grandmothers before we left it took everything I had to keep from bawling. Being in his home with photos and clothes kills me. I miss him dearly.

Upon arriving home I proceeded to throw up on my grandmothers lawn. Not sure what happened there.

Then I had to get ready for the mothers day BBQ we were having for the family. So mom, dad and I were cooking all day. My dads bday was the 9th so he made lobster in celebration.

Then I got nauseous and vomitted again before dinner. Wtf?

Then around 7 df calls and asks for a ride from a computer job he was at because they gave him two computers and he couldn't bus. So I went and got him and dropped him off. And it was the first time seeing him in two weeks so of course we jumped each others bones as soon as we could. Then I took him to my place for left over BBQ. Then back to drop him off and another quick session. Now I'm home.

Before we left for my place I got nauseous. Then while df was eating I vomitted again!!! Now I really do think I'm pregnant. Which means when AF shows up later today it's gonna be devestating.

Now to the troubling part.

During sex df says can I get you pregnant right now. And I say I don't think so because I'm due for AF tomorrow. But apparently I'm open (for AF I know) and I am having o pains in my right side where as I had o pains in my left two weeks ago I don't think I can be ovulating again but who knows!!

Anyway. He was all sad because he wanted to get me pregnant. So he said how he wanted me pregnant and couldn't wait to have a child with me etc etc.

Then I bring up the shot and he immediately back peddled and said he wanted to wait until we're more situated and had our own place etc. which I understand but c'mon!! We're getting a house in August. What does it matter if I'm a couple months pregnant before then.

Why is he so hellbent against getting this needle? He wasn't last time. He did it himself. I don't know what the problem is.

Anyway. I'm buying a bbt thermometer tomorrow and since I'm saving money because I don't have to pay for the shot (and this is when he'll change his mind) I'm gonna buy preseed and maybe opks at the end of the month.

Sorry for the novel. I'm hyper and peeved.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

I jut found out the antidepressant I'm on causes heart and lung defects in newborns. I need to come off it but the last time I tried I got really suicidal. What do I do?

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

Stay on it, and go talk to your doc about switching. It's not worth risking your life over plus if you're already pg it's too late just get to the doc asap! All those drug dangers just come from studies and aren't 100% it's going to happen to you.

Lindsay

11 years ago

I am going to try...key word try lol to wait to take a hpt till i amn late, dont know if i will make it that long tho lol.

User Image[/url][/url] Me=28 DH=27 DS=born 8.16.07 DS=born 1.20.10 TTC#3 ing for a

11 years ago

Happy belated Mothers day to you all!
I'm sorry, here in England we have Mothers day in March so mine's long gonw haha!

I'll pop on later to do indivaidual replies etc as most of you will be in bed now

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Elle that is because the uk celebrate the proper mothering Sunday and not a commercialized hallmark holiday!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Krunchie are you in the UK too?
How long is it til your appointment now? For some reason I keep thinking it's today

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

I'm in Australia but am from the uk. All my family still live there.

Appointment 24 th may so 10 days!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Ah yes! It's the same day my DH goes for SA.

I bet you don't miss the English weather haha!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo