Community post

Discussion

TTC - New and looking for cycle buddies

View Full Post

Hi I am 24 and DH is 29 and we are trying for number one after being married almost two years.

We have been trying for a few months without much success.

I am currently cd 2/3 and lookinf for anyone who wants to chat or be buddies. I am starting to temp this month as well as opks and preseed.

233 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 233 Replies | Last Page

How are we going today ladies??

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey pink!

Cycle 2
CD 19
OPK- have been negative for the past 7 days... thinking I might not O this cycle. Been off BCP for 2 cycles so maybe I am still regulating? Who knows?

Note for next cycle: change temping time since DH wakes up earlier than me and I end up waking up...

Hows everyone else??

11 years ago

CD 13 for me. I think I am due to O on the weekend but have been having EWCM for the last 2 days. Will take OPK tonight to see if its any darker than the other day.

Not looking forward to the 2ww though starting next week. Hopefully some good news from the doctors will brighten it up though!

User Image

11 years ago

I remember my first two cycles of the pill. It is only my third and I am still going nuts. First one I swore I had every pregnancy symptom out. Second cycle was completely different. This one well and truly different again. It's driving me crazy. I think my body is still regulating!

Two week wait kills me every time. I actually think waiting to O is worse than the wait to see if I get a BFP.

Purple - the days I remember to take my temperature I take it when DH gets up to go to work and then I continue to snooze for a bit.

Kate- let us know how you go at the doctors?

AFM I am currently cd21/ 5dpo ish and noticing strange new things for this month. It's annoying because I can't even rely on old symptoms any more to know if they are normal or not.

Are you ladies taking prenatal vitamins?/ Which ones?

agreed. waiting to 0 is worse because you dont know if it will happen! ughh. I will take other OPK soon...

pink- Did u O the cycles you were off BCP?

Yah, next cycle I will temp when DH gets up.

11 years ago

Totally agree with you, PinkKate! I have had different symptoms for the past two cycles as well coming off BCP! Currently 7dpo and haven't really had any "pregnancy symptoms" yet that I was having last month. Only had pretty bad cramps on 4dpo. I guess our bodies are trying to figure out how to do all of this on their own after being reliant on BCP hormones all these years!

I started taking prenatals last cycle. I take the Spring Valley ones with a prenatal DHA supplement, Nordic Naturals. They have been great so far and the DHA pills don't give me fishy burps like most people complain about with other brands.

DH going for another SA Friday so praying for better results from our first one three months ago! Hoping all of the vitamins and lifestyle changes have helped his morphology since then...

Praying as well for good results Kates86!

11 years ago

Purple-

I have been using apps on my phone but not a temp chart. Being a nurse I do not have a normal sleep schedule so I thought it would be very hard try to take my temp at the same time. (crazy a nurse right and cannot figure out how to get preggo)
I am currently 9 DPO, if my apps are right and I started having cramps today just like AF :( Super frustrated. We BD both days before O and the day of O. I dont get whats not working..
Thanks for the CM info I have been trying to track it more this month.
Guess I just keep trying!
Sending lots of luck all your guys way!

11 years ago

As far as I know I did O. I got positive OPK's although that doesn't necessarily mean anything so I am only guessing.

Haj55- I could chop my boobs off today. I had some weird pain and itchy nipples last night, they are just as itchy this morning and all of a sudden so tender. Other than that no symptoms my boobs were sorer last month than they were the month before.

Natshalw-I use a phone app too and I find its helpful in that it at least gives you a fertile window estimate so that in conjunction with opks and what not that you can at least pintpoint it a bit better. I think my issue is that we have been stopping dtd too early. We normally did it right up until o and the day off. But doing some research this month it can take up to 48hours from your pos opk to ovulate and if you donâ??t get pain or anything than you have no idea. I am thinking I have been ovulating later than I thought I have been. Not sure whether that makes any sense to you or not!

Pinkkate- LOL! Hopefully that is a good sign! My boobs still haven't been sore...did have sore nips for a few days after o along with creamy cm, but I read that is common signs right after ovulation...When are you going to POAS? I'm trying to hold off till 10dpo at least! Even with the 10 miu tests...

11 years ago

That makes sense to me pinkkate, I think it is always a good idea to bd for a few days after O as well as before that way you should be pretty sure you haven't missed it.

HAJ555 - I hope all goes well with the SA. My DH informs me he may be having his second one done tomorrow! If not will probably be the end of next week. I am hoping they both come back with great results and the first ones were just a bad month!

Try and hold off for as long as possible to avoid trying to read into tests to much, I swore I saw faint lines on mine last month at 10dpo but af decided she wanted to visit. I know it is super hard and I probably will not take my own advice this cycle but the disappointment is difficult to deal with.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo