Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 7 : Success, Setbacks and Hope!

View Full Post

Hey girls!

Here's the continuation of our thread.

Some of us have had success, some of us have had setbacks, and some of us are still walking the path of TTC, but we are all in this together!

Good Luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

302 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 302 Replies | Last Page

Karen, was this a natural cycle for you or did you use meds? It could be a cyst, but the pain from that generally doesn't shift. If itpersists I'd get it checked out. I'd say some cramping in any cycle no mateer what dpo is normal, but it shouldn't double you over. That kind of pain doesn't sound good.

*hugs*

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi lisser - hope your feeling better. The pain was like 'O' pain but really sharp and lasted about 10-20 seconds and ive had nothing since. Last week i was having af cramps but its not due till the 30th

Its a natural cycle. Were NT/NP at the moment just having fun

12 years ago

Hi Everyone!!!

I am so sorry I have been absent. I have been reading and checking in but have been so super busy I didn't have enough time to write back to everyone!!! I have been the only person running 2 companies for the last month. Thank goodness the owner (my dad) is back at the end of this week!

Melissa - I am glad to hear your numbers are going down. I wish it would happen faster, btu I guess we can't control that. I was thinking about how your preggo test lines are getting darker and lighter and I know that there are different amounts of ink in each batch of tests that companies produce so maybe that plays a bit of a role? Glad Dr and US tech says things look good though!

Kraken - lets hope these feelings are good ones. When would you test? Have you had any more pain? Oh and that lady that said the stupid comment to you is crazy. If you wanted 4 more it isn't selfish. And she should know better then to make that sort of comment if she is trying as well.

Shea - I am glad that you are going to the Dr. I have noticed here and on FB that you don't seem your happy self. Please let us know what the Dr says!!

Wanna - I hope this is it for you. Sounds like you are doing everything right!!!

AFM - I am 35 weeks this week. My skin is streched to the max. I don't know how I will continue to grow!! We took some maternity photos yesterday and that was fun. I go to see the Dr on Wed and will let you know what he says. I am still working full time but hope to stop fairly soon. My back gets so sore from being at work all day.

User Image

12 years ago

I think im out again this month. AF due friday but when i wiped noticec a slight brownish colour :-(

12 years ago

Karen - Aww hun, I'm sorry. It is still early though so maybe its IB.....fx for you!

Melissa - How are you doing? It is so strange how long it is taking for the hcg to leave your system.... I hope it goes away soon.

wanna - Good luck this month! Good feelings are often the key!

Jess - How are you doing?

Shea - How is school? Any new updates on anything?

AFM - 35 weeks today. 2 weeks until full term!

12 years ago

Hey ladies. Sorry I have been MIA lately, been busy and still fighting these allergies. Kicking my butt. I passed my last nursing exam with a solid B, I was SO excited. My dad is still in the hospital with the blood clots in his lung. M is moved back in. Been kind of hectic....

Anyways, sorry I don't have time to respond spending some time with my husband. <3 Love you ladies!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Sorry I haven't been around lately. Im just going through a lot right now. My anxiety attacks are getting worse and I just want to be alone honestly. "sigh" and I feel like if I can't cheer others up, then there is no sense in bringing them down with me. My appointment is next Thursday an I'm just praying they can help. I still read and check up on y'all everyday though and would love to hear how everyone is doing. Love you all..

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Jess- Good job on your last test! A solid B is always good! I really hope that your dad gets better soon.

Shea- Hate to hear that they are getting worse. Please don't feel like you are bringing us down. This is why we are here. Although if you do want to be alone and take some time from CTP then that is completely understandable. Big hugs. I hope your appointment goes well and that you can find the best/healthiest way to deal with this.

Will keep you in my prayers ladies.

User Image

12 years ago

Jess - Nice work on your test! You are awesome!

Shea - I'm sorry the anxiety is so bad. Hopefully you get some relief and a plan after your appointment!

12 years ago

Where is everyone? I hope you ladies are doing well!

Just wanted to given an update. I had an appt. today and I'm 70% effaced and at -2 so baby should be early! I've been having contractions/cramps off and on since last night so just trying to take it easy so I can make it at least another week! Will keep you posted!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo