Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

Our Journey Part 7 : Success, Setbacks and Hope! - Page 7

Reply by Love00 » Apr. 14, 2012 1:01pm

Lis- Yay! Must be such a relief! New start. I am very happy Af is finally here!

Ash- So good to hear from you :)

Jess- Have you said anything yet?

Love00

Reply by jesshillard » Apr. 15, 2012 8:20am

Ok so I did tell DH, second beta is today at 1 should have results by evening. But here is my sinking feeling source....brown spotting this AM. Hoping it is bc we BD'd last night and not pending m/c...

jesshillard

Reply by Kraken » Apr. 15, 2012 9:35am

Jess hope its just spotting and nothing serious. Really hoping you have your baby hun x

Kraken

Reply by lisserb » Apr. 15, 2012 10:27am

Hoping for you Jess. *hugs*

lisserb

Reply by jesshillard » Apr. 15, 2012 6:43pm

Beta results are in! I am elated and in disbelief.

495.9!!!!

jesshillard

Reply by Love00 » Apr. 15, 2012 6:52pm

Jes- Wow! What a greaaaat number :). You just made my day! Congratulations! Will keep you in my prayers. I think that this is it!

Love00

Reply by lisserb » Apr. 15, 2012 8:44pm

Woohoo Jess!! Stick baby, stick!!!

Are you getting more beta's done?

lisserb

Reply by jesshillard » Apr. 15, 2012 9:00pm

Thanks ladies! I am thinking we will keep going til beta is high enough for first u/s. Then I *think* she said weekly u/s for awhile.

jesshillard

Reply by lisserb » Apr. 15, 2012 9:33pm

you should be able to see a sac by 1000miu and a fetal pole and hopefully a heartbeat after next weekend!

Stick, baby, stick!!!

lisserb

Reply by nursejones29 » Apr. 15, 2012 10:18pm

JESS!!!!! Ahhhh im so excited and hopeful! Praying hard for you and that sweet little bean!!!!!!!

nursejones29

Reply by jesshillard » Apr. 16, 2012 10:23am

A nurse from Ob's office called told me beta was great, to start lovenox today, and that and no more were needed betas were needed. I almost hyperventilated. Told her I have had brown spotting and due to history would be more comfortable if I repeated at least one more time. She said she understood and to repeat whenever I wished.

Then she transfered me to set up viability u/s and nurse intake. With scheduling conflicts it got pushed back from 7wks to 8weeks. Crazy to plan that far ahead. I am somewhere between 4w4d and 5w1d depending on when I really ovulated. As of right now just going by LMP and it makes me 5w1d. So 3 more weeks before u/s.

Spotting stopped again for the most part. If it would go away I might feel a bit more relaxed. The next week and a half are going to be the most worrisome for me. Never made it past 6 weeks. Makes my stomach flip floppy to think about. I am kind of hopeful that if the spotting keeps up (even though I really think it is nothing) that they will get me in early.

Symptoms are about the same: nausea, crampy, light amounts of brown spotting, get dizzy if I move to quickly, sore bbs and nips, extreme fatigue, increased thirst, peeing more, and I am more regular than usual (praying this stays and constipation doesnt happen LOL).

I have several girls routing for twins LOL and if that is the case then it could be the cause of the spotting because spotting is more common in multiple pregnancies. Eeeeek. What if my prayer comes true. Could I be that blessed? Ladies I am beyond myself with just wanting everything to be okay.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

jesshillard

Reply by TeacherToria » Apr. 16, 2012 10:34am

Jess - Wohoo! That is just great! I'm so glad to see that beta climbing! Please keep us posted!!!

TeacherToria

Reply by lisserb » Apr. 16, 2012 6:22pm

I'd definitely keep doing the beta's Jess. At least until they are up in the thousands and still doubling.

I'm really surprised with your history that they wouldn't try to get you in for an ultrasound next week. I really hope the spotting goes away though.

AFM, I got my beta back today, almost exactly the number I thought it would be. I told my sister on Friday I figured it was 63. It was 61. I hope that means by next week it will be gone.

Also next week on Monday I go for my HSG. Then my DH is home on Wednesday in time for me to hopefully ovulate. :)

We had a discussion this morning about bedroom activity, and I kind of made him mad, so hopefully he'll still be up for the deed when he gets back.

Hope everyone is doing well.

lisserb

Reply by Kraken » Apr. 17, 2012 2:31am

Hi Ladies,

Lisser - Good luck for Monday. Hope it goes well.

Jess - Yey although im jealous lol I am soooooooo pleased for you. Hope your feeling ok and not stressing too much hun

AFM - well when I went for my follow up pap smear the nurse said that I was 'O'ing but that was Thursday and I was getting EWCM on the Saturday which was 5 days before. So I either 'O'ed late or im totally getting my timings wrong, which would explain why its taking so long for a baby. hmmmmmm

Kraken

Reply by jesshillard » Apr. 17, 2012 8:05am

Melissa - I cannot believe that hcg is still holding on! I am glad though that you got the hsg scheduled this month (and before the hubby gets back too!). I hope that the hsg is all you need for a natural bfp!

Karen - How have you monitored your ovulation? If you try to shoot to have sex every two or three days you should be good. The only things we did this month were the sperm friendly lube, we didnt have sex as much as usual, and I started drinking 2% milk instead of skim, and started taking a b complex at night and in the morning.

Victoria - thanks =) How are you and the LO doing?

AFM - M woke up late for school. But it worked out bc he needed to go get a random drug sccreen today. So I am going earllier than anticipated to go get blood drawn, but it means I will have my results earlier I suppose. It will be 5 hours before I went Sunday. *shrugs* oh well.

I took another test and it was a smidge darker...idk if the 88c ones get much darker than what I've been getting. But if it changes I wil let you know :-) 5w2d...when I had the blighted ovum the sack measured 6w1d so I have over a week before I will feel much more relaxed.

My mind is going a thousand miles a minute and my heart is so anxious just to kno everything is ok. So while I bought more tests to test, I also bought 3 onesies...1 for babies first easter on clearance, and one that says "Grandpa's little fishing buddy" and another that says, "Mommy's cranky. Daddy's gone. Call 1-800-GRANDMA." I thought they were cute and could be part of how we tell James's parents.

jesshillard

Reply by Kraken » Apr. 17, 2012 9:57am

Jess - I dont normal need to monitor when I '0' because i normally can tell myself but this month i just seem to have loads if EWCM dont know why.

Ive been drinking cranberry juice for the last 3 months

Kraken

Reply by lisserb » Apr. 17, 2012 2:38pm

Fingers crossed for an excellent number Jess!! Stick, baby Stick!!

Karen, I wonder if the nurse was wrong? Do you get ovulation cramping?

Maybe try some OPK's for a couple of cycles and see if your own body signs line up with what the OPKs say.

*hugs*

lisserb

Reply by Kraken » Apr. 17, 2012 3:32pm

Lisser - yeah I get the cramps when I 'o' and I also feel sick when i do as well

Kraken

Reply by jesshillard » Apr. 17, 2012 9:52pm

892.5....it didnt double. Rose, but didnt double. =( I did the calculations it went from doubling 31.7 hrs to would have doubled around 51

Scared. Hoping I havent had my hopes up.

jesshillard

Reply by lisserb » Apr. 17, 2012 10:17pm

Jess, did you use the calculator on here? It should double every 48-72 hours and yours came pretty darn close to 48 hours. The good news is that it went in the right direction, and by a whole lot! Keep hoping! Stick baby stick!

Get another done on Thursday, and see how it looks. I think that number is pretty awesome!

Hoping, hoping, hoping!

lisserb