Community post

Discussion

We Are In This Together! AF came right around Christmas!

View Full Post

OK... AF came the day after Christmas! That witchy woman!

Any friends want to join this thread? Lets support eachother by keeping it light and being together for the next month. The whole idea is to take the stress off of our shoulders! If we are too stressed out... It just won't happen! We need eachother. I will check this thread daily and chime in. I promise to be supportative like a sister! I am here and would love a few friends to join me on this journey :)

Let's be positive and let's do it!

324 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 324 Replies | Last Page

Bianca, I You!! You're the best and most inspirational!!!

I even had my hubby read your post! He loved it. So, you are BD'ing every other day, right?? I am CD 7 and I think I'll get fresh with my husband tonight. Lol

I WILL try for a baby this month regardless of trip and I WILL get my BFP...I too purchased Internet cheapies. But only 5. I got 10 last month and used em all within a few days, I'm psycho.. Lmao.

13 years ago

I am so here for you
It makes me so happy to have friends who are in the same boat! What does DH think of all of this? Mine thinks I am a total head case... LMAO!!!!

13 years ago • Post starter

pookie... How long have u been ttc?
This is my second month...
I am on CD9 now and will try to BD every day until CD17 then try for everyother day until AF! DH is in for quite a ride! None of this I am tired BS!!!
Did you say you were a Psycho!? HELLO!
And yes, I WILL use everyone of those $1 sticks too!!!
P O A S addict here :)

Ummm, he is very supportive and suprisingly is very motivated by random dreams he has while we are TTC. He'll wake up and say, "omg, I dreamt about our baby last night. I could draw his face!" It gives me the motivation I need to stay positive, and not let the negativity of not conceiving right away get me down. Being negative and such has only lead me to BFN's from the stress.

He does feel like I spend a little too much time on THIS website, lmao..but its my only outlet. Besides, what else would I do while being forced to watch a basketball game or something..lol.

In the words of my husband, "I want our Big Fucking Positive." that's what he thinks BFN stands for.

13 years ago

This is our 3rd month TTC..so, I have not had too many disappointments yet...

13 years ago

How Funny!!!
That is amazing... You are lucky!
Have somuch fun with him tonight!

Do you think I'm already to late? I'm on cd 10...though no cm yet..

pookie I did the opk 2 x day...morning and afternoon...no smiley face for me.

Bianca..I'm with you...its all about fun with my husband...so far, so fun!

13 years ago

Nope..I don't think your too late, but was just checking to make sure you are POAS after 1pm..I've never found my first smiley face w/ my FMU.

13 years ago

I love reading post from everyone. My husband has no idea I go on here as often as I do. He would think i'm nuts.
Everything I read is so helpful and supportive.

I don't rally have anyone to talk to about ttc. So thank you everyone for listening.

I have a question I have been doing OPK and I as of yesterday I have 2 dark lines, so for curiosity i purchased a few OPK with the smiley face. I took the smiley face and it was a no. Has anyone else had this happen?

Thank you for the advice

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

I wish I could help, but OPK's don't work at all for me!!!

But my NP says the smiley face one is her favorite... if that helps.

Has anyone here used preseed?

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo