Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

BYOB: We Need Some BFPs!! - Page 7

Reply by _snowwhite_ » Feb. 18, 2012 10:15pm

Joy- I'm sorry to hear about your bfn. I was so sure I saw a line on the first one. You're not out yet though.

Afm. I'm still not sure when I'm oing. Everything points to today but I'm not getting any bding in today as I'm at my parents house. I had some bding early this morning though. I'm hoping that's enough.

me: 27 bf: 38
| JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - |
JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 -
User Image

_snowwhite_

Reply by Expecting2Expect » Feb. 19, 2012 10:40am

Hi ladies

snowwhite - I hope your early morning bding did the trick!

AFM - I think I am done with testing... just gonna wait out af at this point. Since my possible line at 11dpo I have gotten nothing but clear bfn's. I am not out of hpts and dont plan on buying anymore! My bbt dropped below coverline today... so I am thinking af will be here tomorrow. (maybe spotting will start tonight.) Boo!

Oh well, on to the next cycle I guess.

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Expecting2Expect

Reply by edsangel32 » Feb. 19, 2012 6:23pm

so Sunday night and still no Af. I feel like I am on a Af wait now and am almost sure this is worse than the tww. I am trying not to test again until I would say Wednesday or Thursday. by than I will be 19 and 20 dpo and will be 6 days late. If I have not gotten af by than and am still getting BFN than I will start to wonder.

well we will see what happens. Talk to you all tomarrow.
Jan

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

edsangel32

Reply by crnottle » Feb. 20, 2012 6:29am

Hi ladies,

Wow I missed a lot in a day! Starting to lose track of conversation Sounds like there is a few at the moment . Someone has to have some good news soon!

Joy- Sad to hear your temp dropped, I really thought I saw a 2nd line. Hopefully the stays away for you.

Jan- I hope AF stays away and you get your when you test on Wednesday or Thursday. I was around 20dpo when I got my last So I have my fingers crossed for you

Jill- I know the feeling! I hate not knowing when you are Oing and not knowing if you have done enough BD until its to late. Sounds like you got right on time if you are Oing today. that you caught the egg

AFM- Well today my lower back is the sorest I believe it has ever been! I better get a after this! Temp is staying steady up high so I am feeling kind of good about this cycle even though its only early days. All though its the keeping pregnant part that worries me. Anyway I will cross that when I get to it and just focus on distracting myself from symptom spotting even though I cant seem to help myself

Caren

User Image

User Image

crnottle

Reply by 1stbabytry » Feb. 20, 2012 7:23am

Hey all!

Joy - Don't give up until the !

Caren - you get a ! When do you plan on testing?

Jan - !!

snowwhite - I hope you figure out when you O and that you caught the golden egg!

As for me, I went out with a girlfriend last night and saw The Vow. So good!! Came back home feeling romantic and I come home to a snoring husband!! So much for romance I hope Vitex works for me this cycle and that I ovulate. I have no idea if it will shorten my cycle or what. I wanted to get some opks but I didn't get the chance to stop by the store. Hopefully I don't miss it!

to all!

1stbabytry

Reply by hopingforamiracle1 » Feb. 20, 2012 9:24am

Hi everyone,

Hugs to everyone that's been getting 's lately. We are SO due for some 's on this thread!! Still hoping that some of you will get a late !

AFM, I've been too busy to think much about my tww, and I'm only about 6 dpo anyways, so not feeling anything out of the ordinary. Just need to vent for a minute about my experience last night:

DH and I were invited to a friend's house for dinner- we haven't seen these friends much during the past year b/c they had a baby and live far away. But this couple also had a long struggle with infertility so they asked us about our process. After I told them that we've basically done everything but IVF, they said, well, hopefully that will work for you b/c we have a friend who did IVF twice and it didn't work!!! Even though this couple conceived their kid finally through IVF themselves!! Plus they weren't too positive about my dr and said he was too busy to give good care, even though I really like him. PLUS, during the whole night, they talked nonstop about how hard it is to have a baby and not get enough sleep, and how hard it is for the mom to stay at home with the baby, and blah blah blah!!! It took everything in me not to yell, "I think it's harder to be infertile than to be tired b/c you have a baby!!" AND they've been through infertility!! It just blows my mind. I hate when people complain about how hard it is to be a parent, when I (and so many people) don't know if we will ever be able to have a baby. And, last vent, during the whole night, they also said "Oh, you'll find out," or "You'll know later." taking for granted that we would be able to get pregnant. Just confusing. SO I kept my mouth shut and smiled for most of the night and played with their adorable baby. Sorry for the vent, just feeling really down this morning after spending time with them. :(

hopingforamiracle1

Reply by Expecting2Expect » Feb. 20, 2012 11:18am

Hi ladies!

hoping - ugh! I HATE when people do that!! Especially when they know you would LOVE to be in their postion and all they do is complain... I have friends like that and it makes me crazy... as do al the "you'll understand when your a mom" comments. grrrr....

Cris - I havent given up entirely, just no more testing for now. Its making me crazy!!
Yay for going to see "the vow" so jealous.... I should make dh take me since he has been ignoring me so much lately. lol! Sorry to hear your romantic plans were foiled by his snoring! lol

caren - thans hun! I know how you feel about the "keeping" pg part... I have the same thought. Hope this is your cycle!

Jan - yay for no af!!

AFM - Well yesterday my bbt was below coverline and today it's 98.13! What the heck?? My chart is starting to look like a yo-yo! No af so far... I am on cd31 today tho so it could technically arrive at any time. Usually my lp is 15-16 days tho and today is only 14dpo so who knows!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!
Joy

Expecting2Expect

Reply by rmorgan11 » Feb. 20, 2012 12:08pm

Hoping - UGH! People amaze me everyday. Wish people would try and keep their mouths shut, they can't be THAT ignorant to not know what they're saying is offensive! It's like an friend of mine, she'd had this friend since highschool, long story short they were out with the kids and her friends kid got hurt, and she went insane. Took him to the dr. every day even though they said he was fine, my friend told her she needs to "chill out" on the dr. visits and she responds with "you just don't understand, you got pregnant so easy, it would be so hard to lose him." What?!? Excuse me? Because my friend got pregnant quick it would be easier for her to lose a child?! People are either THAT ignorant or they need to think before they speak!

Still hoping for some late BFP's! for you ladies out there still waiting!

AFM, I was a day late (usually exactly 28 days) and now AF is here with a vengeance!!!

But started my charting this morning, and it takes me like 4 tries to get a temp. that's the same back to back? Is this normal? Or should I go with the first temp. every time?

Because the first was a 97.11, second was 97.44 and the last two were 97.72. And that's taking them back to back, just woke up, still in bed.

So I charted the 97.72, I'm so confused as to if this is correct or not.

rmorgan11

Reply by edsangel32 » Feb. 20, 2012 12:12pm

thanks ladies for the . I was surprised my dh actually talked to me last night about af not showing. Him and I kind of went over the thought I may be off because I just had my mess increased, the reason we are thinking that is when I was at 37 day cycle back in November they had also just upper my meds. But I have to say it was sweet he would get this funny little grin and say but it could be.....
I don't talk ttc details with him he tend to stress out and than it is hard for him to get in the mood to BD. that is why I have your ladies:)

I do hope (sorry forgot who said they got there BFP @20dpo) your right and mine is still to come.

Talk to everyone soon
Jan

edsangel32

Reply by _snowwhite_ » Feb. 20, 2012 4:07pm

hoping- omg. i can't believe they said that to you. of course its hard being tired because you have a baby but i doubt its nearly as hard as wanting a baby and not having one. you'd give up everything for that child. tired is the least of your worries. i would have lashed out at them, but maybe that's just me.

joy- wonky temps much? thats so weird. but at least af has stayed away. maybe that's a good sign? fingers are totally crossed for you. so are my legs and my toes and everything else.

afm- the fiance and i have been bding every chance we get. im actually kind of sore now. haha. still not sure when i ovulated or if i have yet. fiance says im only partially open so i think its closing but it may just be opening. fingers crossed for closing though. i think im 1dpo today, we'll see by tomorrow morning.

_snowwhite_

Reply by crnottle » Feb. 20, 2012 4:55pm

Cris- Thanks I was hoping to wait until AF is due on the 25th. I dont see much point any earlier than that as I usually take a while to show up. Once I start testing I wont be able to stop as Im a bit addicted

hoping- I just can believe that your 'friends' would talk like that after going through the same thing! Thats just rude! I think you should go back to mot seeing them much if at all. They should know that kind of stress is not helpful at all. I hope you feel better after venting

Joy- I just looked at your chart and it does look like a yoyo When is AF due again? Seems like a good thing that its back up again so I hope it stays up for you

Robyn- Sorry about the . Thats strange about your temps. When I do temps back to back without moving they usually only vary 0.01 if that. I hope you get a more consistent temp tomorrow

Jil- Haha I think that we all know that feeling!

AFM- My back is not getting any better... at all! But DH is being so good about it he even cooked dinner (he never cooks) while I yelled instructions while lying on the couch. I found it funny that I had to teach him how to cook pasta and how to use the microwave to heat up some leftovers that I had in the freezer. Oh well at least I didnt have to move but I do wonder how long he will keep this up as it not like him at all.

Caren

User Image

User Image

crnottle

Reply by hopingforamiracle1 » Feb. 20, 2012 6:22pm

Thanks everyone for your support. I agree, "tired is the least of your worries!" Just makes me upset when people take the ability to get pregnant for granted and can't imagine how difficult it is to desperately want a child for years with no luck. I don't think I'll see them again any time soon. The worst part is that I've been pushing myself to stay social even though it's hard to see so many of our friends with babies. I think I need a break, though, since none of them get it. So glad I have you ladies who do understand!

Wishing everyone who is still in the tww lots of luck, maybe we'll get a on this thread soon!!

hopingforamiracle1

Reply by Expecting2Expect » Feb. 20, 2012 10:15pm

Hi ladies!

hoping - I know what you mean, so many of my friends have babies right now, sometimes you just need to take a break!

caren - My cycles are all over the place, the shortest I ever had was 30 days, and the longest was 14 (well 16, but that one doesn count cause it was immediately after my 1st m/c) So af should be here by Saturday at the latest I believe. Tho going by my usual lp (which is 15-16 days) it should be here Wednesday or Thursday. Still hoping she stays away though!
Sorry to hear about your back! Glad you dh is helping out! That is hallarious that you had to yell instruction to him! LoL, men! hehe..

Snowwhite - Thanks hun! Glad to hear you guys have been bding like crazy! Hope you caught that egg!!

Jan - Thats sweet your dh asked about af.... mine did the same thing today! LoL! Tho she shouldnt be showing for me until Wed or Thurs I believe. for ya!

morgan - Sorry to hear got you!

AFM - Still no sign of af... gonna see what my bbt does tomorrow, but as I mentioned above I dont think she should be here till Wed or Thurs. Still hoping she doesnt show of course, but I have a feeling she will.

Hope everyone had a good monday!
Joy

Expecting2Expect

Reply by edsangel32 » Feb. 21, 2012 8:23am

Good Morning ladies,

Joy- Thanks for the . I need it. So this am woke up and still no AF. I am feeling a little sick. I think I may just be hungry :(

So last night I talked to my sister and mentioned about being late. She said Oh that's nothing don't worry about it until you are 2 weeks late than maybe it could be a sign.I have to say I was a little bugged I am not waiting 2 weeks to than fanally test. I would go insane. I just told her ya ok......

well at work today so we will see how my day goes

Jan

edsangel32

Reply by Kitten » Feb. 21, 2012 11:41am

well i cracked and did a test , i know too early it was a bfn : (

still trying to be hopeful.

hope everyone is ok ?

Emma x

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

Kitten

Reply by Expecting2Expect » Feb. 21, 2012 12:41pm

Hi ladies!

Emma - Sorry about the bfn... WAY too early to test though so dont give up!

Jan - TWO WEEKS???? Is she insane?? Who could wait that long?? I'm having trouble waiting till Friday!! Yikes! .... anyway, yay for no af!! Still keeping my and sending lots of

AFM - No af yet, but my bbt dropped from 98.13 to 97.66 today... if it goes down again tomorrow af will probably show.

hope everyone is having a good day!
Joy

Expecting2Expect

Reply by edsangel32 » Feb. 21, 2012 5:42pm

Well last check in for the day. Still no af yet....
No real signs of anything. I think if i dont have af by tomarrow am I will test if it shows another BFN im calling my doctor and see whats up.
This is driveing me crazy
well talk to everyone tomarrow Im hopeing to come back and hear about some BFP.

jan

edsangel32

Reply by _snowwhite_ » Feb. 21, 2012 6:13pm

edsangel32- i'd do that. go to the doctor and see whats up. but i hope you get a bfp very soon.

joy - if your temp dropped its probably aunt flo but you're still in the running. it ain't over til the witch shows her face. fingers crossed for you.

kitten - i hope it's still too early. fx'd.

afm - i've been unusually depressed lately. i've been feeling slightly suicidal. it all came to a head last night and i had a bit of a breakdown. my fiance sent me to stay with my parents tonight. i dont know whats going on. i haven't felt this way in a really long time. the onlly thing keeping me cheerful is my beautiful fiance and thinking that this might mean im pregnant. who knows. fingers crossed as the two week wait sprawls out in front of me.

me: 27 bf: 38
| JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - |
JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 -
User Image

_snowwhite_

Reply by leelee7232 » Feb. 21, 2012 7:19pm

Hey Ladiez!!
Finally the nurse faxed over my referral so i can get my HSG goin!! Unfortunately I am on a waitin list now lol. I am supposed to get in between day 5-12. Gonna find out tomorrow if the insurance will cover it

Leshia

leelee7232

Reply by Expecting2Expect » Feb. 21, 2012 8:25pm

Hi ladies

leelee - FX they cover it! I am still waiting to hear back from my insurance company to see if they are gonna cover any of my ambulance ride bill....

snowwhite - sorry your having such a tough time hun! Hope you come out of it soon!

Jan - Yay for no af!! for your bfp tomorrow!

AFM - caved and tested with a frer today... wanted to test before going to shovel the driveway cause I wasnt gonna do it if I was pg... bfn as usual. Af should be here tomorrow or Thursday... kinda hoping tomorrow... wanna get it over with!

Joy

Expecting2Expect