Community post

Discussion

Im going nuts today!!!!!!!!! 8dpo

View Full Post

Hello ladies, I have been thinking of myself as being quite calm about this, but today, besides being extremely moody I have been obsessing over everything and questioning everything.

Do I really wanna do this now? What if and what nots...

I am questioning everything from a single fart to a normal pee and Im fed up already! am I ? am I not?

This wait is way toooooo too demanding and its driving me crazy, the wonders of ttc!

tested this morning bfn of course, another 2 days and ill test again, oh wait! I wont be able too, ill probbaly end up doing another before bed...

Sorry just needed to vent!

User Image

278 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 278 Replies | Last Page

Hello Ladies I am feeling too worried today for no reason at all. I just had a nap and woke up dreaming of my baby girl..I just can't keep this up anymore. I am having dreams and my body I think has Urinated a small pond somewhere..I would like to mention that it is First Response that I have been using and it works I guess but Like I Said I will not test until Monday and that is if my AF shows up like she always does..I want to say that I am so proud of you girls and the courage that you show when you open up your hearts and share.. I am doing this baby thing alone basically and that is ok with me. I have to deal with this and how I am feeling with you and I love that I can do that.

13 years ago

I saw that our group is getting bigger that is so cool! I would like to welcome MsMCp and Mary E and someone else I forgot to jot her name down. Yes we are 10 and 9 DPO but we are all in this together..really I love this so much. This has become my outlet and I love it so much I don't do this but this here is what is saving my life..

13 years ago

I love this group too!! I have to agree it did grow quickly, but that's awesome!! Great support for each other!!!

Ok so today I had a BFN and am 10DPO, but I am so unbelievably nauseous it's unreal!! I've never been so excited to feel sick in my entire life!! LOL I am going to try and hold out to Monday to give my body some more time, but I am such a POAS-aholic that I don't know if I will make it that long:o) I went out today and bought FRER, ANSWER, and EPT...can you say obsessed...I have a flex plan that I use to buy OTC items so I've been stocking up because as of the first of the year OTC items will need a prescription from a doc to be covered:o(

Anyway, hope everyone is not pulling their hair out tonight. I will be praying for everyone's BFP to come soon!!

User Image

13 years ago

User Image 5/26/10

13 years ago

I've been gone all day, my first chance to get back online.

The Dr. called me an hour and a half later, then had me on hold for 3 minutes to tell me that my intuition was correct! The blood test came back POSITIVE!!! I am early along but positive for sure!! Though I have been testing for the last three days there is nothing like a blood confirmation, it felt beyond real to have a Dr. tell me yes. I have been trying for 12 months so I feel beyond blessed right now. I was feeling like it wouldn't happen again, last month I cried.

Now, I hope the rest of you ladies continue this thread of BFP!!!!!!

go go go go!!!!

13 years ago

Hello Ladies I was out of town. Wow, so much has gone on.

First off: congrats Mrs.McP!!

And to all those still in the running Baby Dust.

Welcome to all the new Ladies!

So I took another test with my first morning pee and a faint pink line showed up within the 3 minutes!!!! I will try and get a Drs. Appt for a blood test probably next Monday due to hubbies work sched.

My symptoms Are pretty much the same: sore bbs/nips, my headache is worse, some heartburn. 11 dpo

I'll keep you all posted and keep the symptoms coming.

Keep the faith and baby dust,
Amy-xx

13 years ago

That's incredible, Mrs.McP!! My hormones are on over-drive right now, and I literally shed a tear after reading your post. It hurt me that you've struggled in the process... however, not anymore!! Your prayers have been answered and I am so VERY happy for you.

AmyBBB - Congrats again. It's all such wonderful & beautiful news.

So, ladies... who's next ladies? I'm still too early to test at 8 dpo. I promise I will start next week. Please stay tuned.

to us all! Xo.

13 years ago

And EEEZEMama...... please don't think that you are alone!!!!!!!!!! Please don't give up. Stay strong in your life & all will come to you.

All these wonderful ladies are here for you (definitely me too) and I am certain about one thing... we're all in this together! Lots of baby dust!

13 years ago

WOW have to try and keep it up!

OK ladies, did a first response 6 days sooner, this morning and it came out BFN so I guess we shoul discard opening of the digital tests... Im already 12dpo my period is due e a couple of days, it shuld be able to pick it up. Not going to waste anymore money in tests until next month, just going to wait for AF to arrive now.....it should of picked up by now....

Congrats to the Ladies thta had their BFP

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Anita I am with you. 12 DPO and a BFN with FRER this am as well. Should we count ourselves out yet?? I was so hopeful too...trying to stay positive as some people do not have enough hormone in their bodies until after AF is due....what do you guys think??

User Image

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo