Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

Welcome jgroves!

10 years ago

1st - omg my heart dropped for a second when I saw your post! Sending more sticky vibes your way! Are you on CMP?

jgroves - welcome!

Bammom - I know what you mean about wanting siblings close in age. I have 7 brothers and sisters (some half and some step), but it was AWESOME growing up with so many close to my age! I want that for my kids too!

Ya'll, I was born and raised in Texas...and as much as I love my Texan roots, I think I'm done with the weather! Houston humidity sucks! We are talking about moving to Seattle (where DH lived before he met me). Can't wait! I'll always call TX home, but sometimes you don't like the things you love! haha!

10 years ago

Hello everyone...after following all of you from the june2014 forum and reading all your stories I feel like I know you guys already...=) I hope you don't mind me joining you on this journey.

Well I guess I will tell you a little bit about me...I am from Southern California I am 36 and DH 46 we have been married for 18 years and together for 22years and we have 2 DD 16 & 10 soon to be 11 in a couple of weeks makes me feel so old...we got a surprise pregnancy this past March which was very exciting but I ended up having a Miscarriage in May at 11 weeks and have been trying to conceive again ever since with no results...=( I am currently on CD4 and hoping for a July baby my birthday is next month so hopefully I will get my birthday wish!!

DD..4/30/1997 DD..10/25/2002 Our little angel miscarriage 5/6/13 at 10 weeks

10 years ago

@Jennavee: Sorry for the scare! :) And no, I am not yet.. I need to though!! :)

10 years ago

Welcome SM1976 and jgroves!!

Jennavee, lmao! I understand! I wish we could move!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Welcome SM!

Just got back from the doctor, so they told me to count my cd1 as of 9/30 Monday since it wasn't just spotting.
Therefore I did my FSH test today, cd3.

Now we are just waiting for the results.

How is everyone doing?

As for having siblings close in age, my two girls are 13 1/2 months apart. Was challenging, lots of times I wish I had spaced out a bit more, but my second DD was a sweet surprise. Now they are 6/5 and finally they are playing better together, but there was lots of competition and fights for my attention. Again, their dad wasn't involved a bit... So, it all affects..

It will come for all of us, I am sooooooooooo sure!

October mojo / baby dust to all!!!!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

GVMDL: We're cycle buddies on this round =)
Lots of luck that your results come back good

Welcome SM

10 years ago

Kizzy and GVM I'm a cycle buddy too. Cd 3 today

User Image User Image

10 years ago

WOOP WOOP!!

10 years ago

Jgroves, welcome and GL!

SM, welcome and baby dust! I too conceived in March and m/c at 10 1/2 weeks in may. Sorry for your loss.

AFM, not a sign in sight that this m/c is going to start. She told me since my levels had dropped so rapidly she would expect it very soon... that was Monday. I know I am being impatient but I really just want to be able to process, mourn and then make my decisions on what is next for us. Ugh. Sorry just needed to vent for a minute.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo