Community post

Discussion

2 DPO today, who wants to be TWW buddies? :)

View Full Post

So today I am 2 DPO and I swear I am seeing lots of symptoms but sometimes I do wonder if it's just my mind playing tricks on me because I want to be prego so badly. Who else is 2 DPO or within a few days of me and wants to be waiting buddies? :)

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

235 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 235 Replies | Last Page

Congrats to all the BFP's! Sorry I haven't posted lately, bug I've been waiting for good news to post. I'm feeling quite frustrated right now at 18 dpo and 5 days late, I have no AF and no BFP! I feel like I have a bunch I symptoms that that have been around for well over a week (very sore boobs, occasional mild cramping or pressure, constipation, bloating and bleeding gums - which apparently my mom had with both her pregnancies, and the last couple of days I have startd getting nauseous after eat. We are going on holidays in 1 week and I really hope something shows up by then! I was thinking about getting a blood test, but don't think I could handle if it was inconclusive. How long will I have to wait to get a positive blood test? Anyone's advice or support would be really helpful, cause I'm kinda going crazy...

11 years ago

I got my BFP on a thursday, went to the clinic the same day and their pee test came back negative. I came back home the same night and took 5 more tests at home ALL positive. Next day I went to the clinic with the tests to show them and they agreed to do bloodwork. Usually I think its the same day you get results but it also varies depending on clinic. Got my blood confirmation the following monday. :) I think that even if you keep getting negatives at home and AF is really really late then they can still do bloodwork soon since you're having so many symptoms :) I'd go talk to them

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks, my mom is friends with our doctor, so she's gonna see if he can see me and do blood work on Monday : )

11 years ago

Well this was a happy thread if I've ever seen one! lol

(Teacher, 22) (Army Active Duty, 22) T13 angel

11 years ago

Hi Hellogoodbye! How's your 2WW going?! Not much longer till your testing I see! Sending you LOTS and LOTS of

Hi ladies!!! Im super new here and my SO and I have are NTNP! I am currently 3 dpo and already driving myself crazy obsessing over these cramps, my quenchless thirst, and tiredness not to forget the occassional tingly nipple!

Im glad I found this place! AF is due the 30. I was fertile the 14th-18th and we BD'd on the 15th&16th sooooo... ***fingers crossed** I am already fighting the urge to POAS!

Anyone wanna be 2ww buddies with me?? None of my friends or family know we are NTNP so I am bursting at the seams to talk to someone! lol

Everyone have a great night! I look forward to getting to know all of you!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi BarbieHendrix! :) Welcome! Hopefully all the pregos in this thread will bring you some good luck and you get your BFP soon!!

Sending lots of your way!

Just got back from the ER. I've been bleeding since last night. Ultrasound showed the sac and teeny tiny dark spot so technically I'm still pregnant. My HCG level was almost 2400 which is 4-5wks. All I can do is wait they said and see if my levels rise. I will lose my fucking mind if I miscarry. I'm not okay and horribly upset ...

11 years ago

I'm For you Red!!!

I'm going through the same thing. I had another blood draw. Numbers only went up to 18. Clear egg white like discharge yesterday. Some mild cramping yesterday and today and bleeding since this morning. Haven't gone to the ER but this would be my 4 th mc. I have a blood draw at 730am but I'm pretty sure I know what's happening.

I'm so sorry, Red. I know hard this is and my heart goes out to you.

11 years ago

I will send a prayer for both of you :( I am so sorry to hear this is happening. :( Keep me updated...I really REALLY hope for the best for both of you and will keep my fingers crossed.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo