Community post

Discussion

End of July - Who just started the dreaded TWW?

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO, is anyone else out there in the TWW as well?

My fiance and I are TTC after a MC in April. Hoping that this is our month. Yesterday DF came home from work and said that he can't wait to have a "minion" running around our house, and that he's super excited!

But now, the dreaded TWW - ergh! I'm going to try not to over-analyze every little twitch this time, but it will be hard! Anyone with me?

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

411 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 411 Replies | Last Page

Morning Ladies, and welcome to the new ladies, and thanks for sharing your stories and symptoms!!

DivaRivas - glad to hear that there's still a chance! Keep us posted! and

I woke up today extremely nauseous (and yesterday too, but not as bad). Like the kind of nauseous where brushing your teeth makes you gag. I'm having tea and saltines, something I haven't done since LAST time! Although last time I didn't feel this nauseous this early (or ever, really - I had minor stomach upset, but that's all). So hopefully that's a good sign!

AF is due Thursday or Friday, so I think I may take a test tomorrow or Thursday.

How's everyone else doing? Any new symptoms, any new tests? to everyone and lotsa !!!

11 years ago • Post starter

I just wanted to join the gang // I'm not sure when I O'd but I'm expecting a period 5-8 of August (my cycles vary from 25-28 days long) have been experiencing a lot of symptoms and the idea of having a little human inside me is all too consuming of a thought to do or think of anything else, so i'm here to feed the beast that is the over analyzing two week wait. ...my husband thinks this isn't healthy :) but i can't help it! I did test yesterday and fear a faulty test -- has anyone else experienced a first response early results with a very faint positive line that was made up of two thin lines --so it's like an outline of a line? see my image here: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=41765
i'm afraid it is an evaporation line? My husband will be turning 34 on August 8th, so I plan to wait until then to test again..i have no pregnancy tests at home right now so that should help me succeed in that almost impossible challenge!

11 years ago

@ kclegacy WELCOME

11 years ago

congratulations kclegacy!!!

11 years ago

[img]http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1341637200z8z28z15.png" border="0" alt="User Image" class="forum_image" />[/img]

Praying for a

tested @ 11dpo

11 years ago

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

I finally figure it out how to put this on here... lol

11 years ago

DREAMN4AGIRL...i don't see any images. But it might just be something on my end.

11 years ago

@ Mommasamittc I messed up on that one, it wouldn't work for me either But I posted it under that one.

11 years ago

I see both posts but I don't see any images. Probably my settings or something. lol

11 years ago

Welcome AND KC Legacy! It looks positive to me, and obviously others here, too!!

And yeah, DREAMN - No photos are showing up here, either - but glad you figured out your signature!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo