Community post

Discussion

feeling UP :)

View Full Post

hey ladies started a new post :)

update from me soz been busy wk
Lots of gd things been happening for a change
My DH should have work local atleast till the end of the year so thats alot of stress away for now
I had a appointment with the gynaecologist on wednesday there got few tests done, i am on 3 waiting lists 1 is for a HSG xray to check i have no blockages in my tubes (should get that within the next 3 months), the other 2 are long waiting lists one for IUI treatment and another for IVF but i was pleased with the doctor and feel like things will keep moving forward
Also on CD 38 atm but i refuse to test until friday which will be CD 43 coz a few months ago i had a 39 day cycle and got a so ill be patient fingers crossed

Hope everyone else is doing well

Baby dust all round x

173 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 173 Replies | Last Page

KLS - levels like that indicate you did ovulate but it's a weak ovulation... at least thats what I've picked up during my inferfility journey. I think the nurse was just saying if it was under 3, they'd be more worried. But at least you have a baseline now!!! I don't know what the first number you gave is... I don't think they ever did that test on me? But good luck!!!

mrsbaurs I'm so glad things are going well!!!!!

Everyone else, I've got everything crossed for you ladies!!! I know I haven't been posting much but I've been following.

AFM - As of last Wednesday (the 8th) my HcG levels were at a 413.... so still doubling like they should, but again, on the low side. I get an ultrasound today (at 6weeks 2days) to see if there's a sac and where it's placed... and I'm PRAYING we'll see a heartbeat (yes yes I know it's still to early prolly)

Me: 27 PCOS DH: 25 Fine and dandy November 2011 First round of 50mg Clomid. December 22 !!! January 1 2012 m/c @7 weeks - Clomid 50mg round #2 Feb 2012. 21 day progesterone level at a 3 !!! Another m/c at 5 weeks - Clomid 100mg April - June epic fail - July Femara/Ovidril It worked!!! - Sept - .... lost a genetically healthy baby boy

11 years ago

redshadoe - I'm keeping everything I've got crossed for you!!! I don't know - I'm new to all this - but I thought I'd read that it's more important that the HCG levels keep going up, not so much what the numbers are. Either way I hope the little bean keeps sticking and hangs in there!!!

I still haven't figured out why they would do the E2 at CD24 - everything I've read says that is should be done at CD3.

Doesn't really matter since at this stage we can't afford to do any further testing, so we are pretty much back to square one anyway.

Hoping to hear some more good news from you other ladies!

11 years ago

redshadoe0 I am sending to you! Keep us posted and I hope your numbers keep doubling!

KLS2010 try checking out this site. It helped me when I first started my testing. It gives a lot of good infomation about tests you may encounter, why they test when they do and so on. Hope it helps you! http://fertilityplus.com/faq/hormonelevels.html

AFM just in my 2WW

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

Hope everyone is going well.

AFM - I'm out showed up Saturday (as expected).

11 years ago

quick update on me: Had an ultrasound last Tuesday at what I thought was 6w2d. Measured at 5w6d instead... doc said with the meds, thats normal. SO to me that would explain the low beta levels at first!!! I go in again this Thursday for another ultrasound to see if there's a heartbeat or not. I should be at 7w1d I think then. Wish me luck!!! Things are great so far... very little to no morning sickness.... just suuuuuper tired and awfully cranky (poor hubby) Boobs hurt, my bowels can't decide what they wanna do, and I'm peeing constantly. lol. So so far so good!!!

I hope things are going well for everyone!!!

@kls, I'm sorry honey... what next then?

Me: 27 PCOS DH: 25 Fine and dandy November 2011 First round of 50mg Clomid. December 22 !!! January 1 2012 m/c @7 weeks - Clomid 50mg round #2 Feb 2012. 21 day progesterone level at a 3 !!! Another m/c at 5 weeks - Clomid 100mg April - June epic fail - July Femara/Ovidril It worked!!! - Sept - .... lost a genetically healthy baby boy

11 years ago

KLS2010 sorry to hear that! I should be seeing the too I can feel her coming on!

Good to hear redshadoe0! I am thinking about you and sending Remind me again what your meds were this cycle? If I remember correctly you took femara and had the shot for ovulation? Ugh makes me want Jan to get here so I can start meds again! Even though the process isn't very fun at all! But I am hoping our outcome will be better this time!

AFM should be here any day....

11 years ago

Congrats red!!

I am sorry to hear it KLS. Good luck this month! that this is your month. God's timing may not be our timing, but it is what is best for us.

Keeping my that doesn't show up for you dolphin.

AFM-I'm 9w3d and morning sickness hit full force this morning! I have been feeling nauseous for the past couple of weeks, but today is the first time I actually threw up. I texted my husband afterwards because he was already at work and told him that it is safe to say that I am still pregnant. I am still nervous about things, wondering if everything is going right. I have no way of knowing until my next appt., which is 9/11 so until then I will continue to be nervous.

Keep us posted ladies!

11 years ago

I'm so happy things are going well for you redshadoe and mrsbaurs!! Here's to hoping your good luck rubs off on the rest of us soon!

Sorry dolphin... it's a crappy feeling when you know is coming. It's usually that way for me too, but this time I didn't have any of the usual signs, and so took a digi at (about) 12dpo... negative of course. Funny thing though, I expected it to be negative, but it kinda lessened the blow when AF did show. This is the first month I can remember in a long time that I didn't cry when I started af.... don't know why.

Nothing is next for us really. I was supposed to get baseline ultrasound and bloods done CD3 - but can't afford it so haven't done it. Doesn't really leave us anywhere to go except to just keep trying on our own. The only thing I might try is to get them to do the SA on DH. The doctor mentioned it at our initial consult, but they haven't said anything more about when that was meant to be done.

I'm starting work tomorrow, just a part -time job in a grocery store, but hopefully that will help (both with taking my mind off things, and maybe bringing in a little bit of money so maybe I can get more tests done in a few months).

11 years ago

To both Redshade and mrsbaurs!! Hopefully more of us will be joining you soon.

I am sorry to hear it KLS! I was really hoping for the both of us this month!

AFM, nothing yet but, I am not getting my hopes up. If my AF doesn't show her ugly face by the end of the weekend I will test but, until then...I will continue to wait. I just hate the disappointment that I get when I see that BFN!! Anyway, please still keep us in your hearts and prayers.

User Image

11 years ago

show today ugh...

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo