Community post

Discussion

Crazy Cramps at 7dpo

View Full Post

Anyone on the same boat? Let's keep track!!!

183 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 183 Replies | Last Page

Well tested this morning with the early preg test dip strip thats supposed to be able to detect 10uil. I am a little confused by it, the test line came up quick and there was another line that came up dark pink to, but I don't think it was in the right place. I am going to try and post a pic and see what you ladies think. I was taking them with my cell phone so they are kind of blurry but I think you can see what I am talking about. I will keep on testing though until AF comes or I get my bfp. I'm just trying not to get discouraged I know its way early to test, but was just hoping already ha

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Hi all, welcome amp :-) yay Cannina ... Great to hear your bfp ! And hi Lizzy ... Looked at your hpt pics ... Great to see the line getting darker. I got my blood test back ... Levels good for timing but low so re doing on Friday just to check they are going up. I am stressing ! The level was so low I'm surprised the hpts picked it up at all ... Which of course makes me worry that soe thing has happened and it has dropped between the hpt and the blood test ... Going to do an hpt tomorrow morning and praying the two lines are still there. Still feeling pregnant though which is a good sign. Bit crampy bit achy in the back very much the heavy dragging feeling around uterus. Bbs not so sore though. Deep breaths here and just trying to be patient. Will feel so much better once af date has come and gone! Baby dust to all and sticky vibes :-)

and hoping for a

11 years ago

smp- dont stress!! it will happen.just keep on testing everyday and see what you get! i bet you get that bfp! :D xx fingers crossedxx and lots and lots of baby dust!!

Alimay- ive been crampy and achy to also one mintue im starving and the next i dont want to eat hah...also lots of potty breaks..i am feeling the same..just want the af day to come and go.. going to the doc next week to get my blood test and betas.. ;D

User Image

11 years ago

Hmmm ok not feeling so good now ... Just did hpt and don't know if I can even see a line ... Definitely not darker than last time so thinking maybe hasn't stuck ?? Going to be a stressful 36 hours waiting for second blood test ....

and hoping for a

11 years ago

oh alimay! its alright! was it a blue dye test..i did a clear blue plus and got a faint pos.. but was getting darker ones with frer~ ill send a prayer your little bean to stick!! your af still isnt due right..so maybe your levels just havent spiked yet :)... xx

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks lizzy. Hoping hoping all is ok but not convinced! It was a free test which I got the faint line on last time. Ad due Saturday so hoping maybe all is just a little slow. Still campy but who knows what that means now lol I'm havibg another blood test tomorrow morning so should know what's going on my tomorrow Arvo. Bit worried how dp will take it if it doesn't stick ... Funny he was the one telling me not to get too excited yet then now he is getting excited I'm all worried !! Aargh :-) thanks so much for all your support . Xo

and hoping for a

11 years ago

oh alimay,
I am praying that your little one sticks and you get good news tomorrow after your blood test. Hopefully you will have a spike in your HCG level and all will be well...

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Well tested this morning again with FMU and used a FRER. I thought I could see a line, but I could not get a good picture of it. It could just be line eye. I posted the best one I had using my cell phone if you ladies would like to go look. I inverted it and could see a very faint line, let me know what y'all think. Not getting my hopes up and will test again tomorrow to see if it gets darker. 3 more days and AF should be making her debut if not. So I won't be making my self suffer that much more lol.

11 years ago

Hi everyone (i'm new to the site & this thread)
i'm on dpo 7 and my "symptoms" are a bit confusing.
I had a quick question for everyone, how long did your symptoms last? for example, I had really itchy/sore nipples from dpo 4-5 and now they are fine. i woke up to a bad lower back ache yesterday, but today it's gone. I had a headache on dpo 4-5 but that also disappeared.
I assumed that symptoms would stick around longer - and then often times get more intense as your hcg levels went up (if you are indeed pregnant) - what do you ladies think?

11 years ago

Hey ya rocky :) well I haven't gone to doc yet but AF officially hasn't shown up.. I have been getting positives for the past 4 days.. Um for me this month the different symptoms.. I had some serious cramps (AF like) and a backache at same time two weeks before AF.. I pretty much knew in the back of my head I was Preg just from that lol.. I also had awesome sex lol.. Weird but true lol.. And my BBs have pretty much hurt since about 5 days after this past AF... It was like when u get super sore tender BBs right before the witch shows but way too early... I was super tired too! Nausea started about 5 days ago.. :( bleh.. Hmm also I was hungry a lot .. Kept getting weird cranps and dull back pain off and on this entire cycle :) hope that helps!! Xx an lots of baby dust!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo