Community post

Discussion

Hoping for an April baby

View Full Post

Well after miscarrying in May & not getting pregnant in June, really hoping this is the month for us. Hubby was born in April and we were married in April, so really thinking April is a good month for our baby ;) Counting down the days to O!!

158 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 158 Replies | Last Page

Hey baby3please... Me too!! Although after 9 months of trying I can probably talk myself into anything ;)

Can't wait for us to test and see!!

Xx

User Image

11 years ago

Well I am 7 dpo today and I am pretty postive that I had implantation bleeding today. I have been cramping like crazy today, and I was checking my cervix and cm. I had blood like AF, but it did not actually ever come out. I then checked an hr later and it was already dried up looked like the aftermath of AF. So that this is it. I will be starting to test if I can hold off another day I will. Since I am almost positive that this was ib I want to test tomorrow already hahah... to all and and

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

DPO5 - Feeling pretty normal now tbh.. Wondering if prev few days have been 'ovulation period' symptoms and nothing more..

Time will tell... Have my 10miu preg test strips ready so hoping to give them a go at 10dpo and find out once and for all! Only 5 days to go.. Uurrggghhhh!!!

How is everyone else feeling? Any news or symptoms anywhere?

Lia x

User Image

11 years ago

Hi SMP!! Sooo excited for you! Sounds like that could well be implantation bleeding, if so your HCG levels will start doubling every 48 hours now so you should be able to test tomorrow with a 10miu?

Keep me posted - dying to know how you got on!!!

Best of luck :)

Lia xxx

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies!! I am so excited to see if any of us get our this month! I am 5 dpo and woke up this morning felling hungover (I did not drink last night!) When I was pregnant with my son I always joked that it was like a hangover with out the good time the night before :) So maybe this is a good sign or maybe its from the HCG shot LOL. Also this evening I am having dull cramping on both sides. It is a little worse on the right side wich is the side I O'd from this month. I Just want to know so bad My doctor told me not to test till 2 weeks though becuase of the HCG shot I dont know if I can wait that long! I have heard its out of your system in 9 days?? I will be praying for all of us

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies.. my mild cramps have stopped and I have been having some back pains in my lower back. I'm not sure if these symptons are normal for me because I hadn't paid attention before, my tubes had been tied for 10 years (so kind of out of touch with the process and symptons of ovulation). Please forgive me if my questions or concerns seem redundant, just really excited with the hope of being able to conceive being restored. I wish us all plenty of that results in many .

11 years ago

Wow angie feel free to ask whatever u would like. My cousin had hers tied for a long time too and she had them undone haha and got pregnant with twins within 6 months:)
Im definitely going to text in the morning hoping for a bfp

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Hey SMP1527, Thanks so much for sharing, it's reassuring to hear people in a similar situation that you are in... That's another reason why I am so glad I found this website.

11 years ago

so glad i leave for nc tomorrow. thinking the road trip will keep my mind off of the countdown till testing :-) SMP let us know the results of ur testing since u r 10 dpo today. SO EXCITING!

11 years ago • Post starter

Any news SMP?!

So exciting having the first test being taken today!! Keep us posted :)

Lia x

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo